England V Pakistan

Topic locked
England V Pakistan Dec 06, 2011
I have spent my lunch time googling England V Pakistan Dubai 2012 and have come to the conclusion that the tickets aren't on sale yet.
Pakistan are due to host England In Dubai for the first test from January 17 to 21.
I would like a couple of tickets.
Has anyone seen these advertised? Have you any idea how much that might cost and when they will be available and importantly, where I can get them from?

Even the ECB website didn't have any information so I'm relying on good old DF to put me in the picture.

Note to Andy...please don't put this in the sports bit, I fear no-one goes there!

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: England V Pakistan Dec 07, 2011
I'd say they will be on sale soon BM.
To be fair, they should be the same price structure as the Pakistan Sri Lanka games which started at 30 dirhams and went up to several hundred for VVVVVIP.
Traffic will be a nightmare so I suggest sharing a ride with DDS.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:I'd say they will be on sale soon BM.
To be fair, they should be the same price structure as the Pakistan Sri Lanka games which started at 30 dirhams and went up to several hundred for VVVVVIP.
Traffic will be a nightmare so I suggest sharing a ride with DDS.

Do you think he'd have me ben? I think he's fallen out with Aunty BM as he seems to have done a runner.

Well those prices seem ok. I'll be sitting with the peasants. I'm not proud.
Bethsmum

Dunce was last seen with steam coming from below the cream coloured turban.

Looks like a severe breakdown BM.

Maybe absence related to the BM daughter thread?????????
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:Well those prices seem ok. I'll be sitting with the peasants. I'm not proud.

Not likely BM.
They will take one look at you at the gate and upgrade you.
Imagine, 20,000 pakis with excessive sperm build-up and BM sitting in the middle of them in a low cut dress.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
benwj

benwj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Well those prices seem ok. I'll be sitting with the peasants. I'm not proud.

Not likely BM.
They will take one look at you at the gate and upgrade you.
Imagine, 20,000 pakis with excessive sperm build-up and BM sitting in the middle of them in a low cut dress.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There she blows!!!! :D

-- Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 pm --

drewpeacock wrote:Dunce was last seen with steam coming from below the cream coloured turban.

Looks like a severe breakdown BM.

Maybe absence related to the BM daughter thread?????????

Say it isn't so Drew :shock: I would be gutted to think that my little muchkin could be capable of such a dastadly deed.

My money was always on that nutter Sym. He was challenged on the BMdaughter post and never denied it. There is no way a normal person would not deny that, no way.

I remember when Shafique accused me of posting it, at least twice if my memory serves me rightly, and I was absolutely mortified. To imagine any mother downloading that disgusting stuff and attaching their daughter to it is beyond the realms of reality to me. It just shows the type of person that you can find on an internet forum.

Shafique never did apologise.
Bethsmum

BM, Dunce has gone where maybe a vote would help us all ease our minds.

Is it........

A) gone to join mr Talibanana.
B) he was also Sym and Dunce all in one man/woman.
C) poster of naughty naughty images that he used for handware.

Who knows but one things for sure, threads are more passive and friendly.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: England V Pakistan Dec 08, 2011
drewpeacock wrote:BM, Dunce has gone where maybe a vote would help us all ease our minds.

Is it........

A) gone to join mr Talibanana.
B) he was also Sym and Dunce all in one man/woman.
C) poster of naughty naughty images that he used for handware.

Who knows but one things for sure, threads are more passive and friendly.

I agree Drew, DF is a more peaceful place with out my little munchkin. Do you miss being called c0ck as much as I miss being called the windbag :D

Bless!

It was pointed out to me that DDS may not have been who he portrayed himself as :shock:
It came about when we were wondering who Dearjohn was. A couple of us had our ideas. Someone who has been her longer than me pointed something out and Bora changed her avatar to the cat. DDS asked a question as to why she had changed it to Ian's (I think it was Ian). Ian left the forum 9 months before DDS came. I was prompted to ask him the question as to how he knew this and he said I was on the ball (or something like that...I'm not!) He has kept a very low profile since then.
What a very strange world DF is!
I bet Kanelli could kick herself for all the pms she sent in defence of DDS's privacy when DDS isn't DDS at all.

PMSL
Bethsmum

DDS wasn't exactly the smartest, he even threatened some IRL for some posts...but could be funny at times in his own ways...He was a real piece of work wasn't he?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yeah FD in my country we call a tosser.

Don't miss

A) talibanana turbon.
B) annoying bleeding typist.
C) the shite posted from a taxi driver
D) the shite posted by his other half Sym, knelli etc

The word shite will probably change.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: England V Pakistan Dec 09, 2011
Ah, I see Mr Duh ( I wish I didn't have a ) PeaSizedC0ck is still at it again. One of the many reason its not worth wasting time on this forum anymore.

As for me, I just cameback from Creamfields AUH, earlier was busy with WTD Festival 2011 so been a bit busy, not missing much at all I see !
desertdudeshj

ooh I don't know that that's such a disadvantage dipstick?

It isn't the way the wind blows the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts!

:lol:
Dillon

desertdudeshj wrote:Ah, I see Mr Duh ( I wish I didn't have a ) PeaSizedC0ck is still at it again. One of the many reason its not worth wasting time on this forum anymore.

As for me, I just cameback from Creamfields AUH, earlier was busy with WTD Festival 2011 so been a bit busy, not missing much at all I see !

LOL.............. A lurker, mention dunce and the bells ring :D

We're Metalicca on for the turban shaking Dunce dude?
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee raggy or Sym.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj wrote:Ah, I see Mr Duh ( I wish I didn't have a ) PeaSizedC0ck is still at it again. One of the many reason its not worth wasting time on this forum anymore.

Munchkin! Come back and give Aunty BM a big hug!
BTW, any luck in getting into Canada or Australian via your girlfriend? :D
Bethsmum

Re: England V Pakistan Dec 17, 2011
Tickets are available now BM and are quite reasonable.

You have a difficult decision. Is is worth paying 250 dirhams to sit with Imran Khan.
benwj

Re: England V Pakistan Dec 17, 2011
Thanks Ben. I have been checking the ECB website and saw they were available and booked them.
Tickets were available from dhs20 to dhs100 so i treated myself to the dearest ones.
I didn't see the ones where they chucked Imran Khan in or I might have gone for one :D
I'll just have to hang around and see if he's up for it. That's if I don't get a better offer from the barmy army :P

The next morning I attempted to book my flights with Air France but HSBC had blocked my debit card. They didn't like that Dubai based website where I'd booked my cricket tickets at all. It didn't help that I had had to book every day seperately. All those £17.40's going through had alerted the fraud section.

All's well that ends well. One call to HSBC and it was sorted.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat