EARTHQUAKE!!!

Topic locked
EARTHQUAKE!!! Sep 13, 2008
I was sitting in my room working on another one of my random blogposts when suddenly I was feeling a bit dizzy. Everything felt weird. I got off my bed and attempted to stand straight, which was when i realised that everything in my room was swaying!

It took a little less than a second for me to scream to myself, "OMG!!ITS AN EARTHQUAKE". In panic, I started running around in circles thinking of the fastest escape appart from flying out the window with a handglide (cause, well, I didn't have a handglide at my disposal XD). Then i realised i needed to get my cats, my computer AND my guitar out of the building as soon as possible.
But by the time I suited up and packed the cats the earthquake stopped.

After cooling down and assuring myself that earthquakes don't strike twice. I took a quick search of the most recent earthquakes listed and the closest was a very recent earthquake in southern Iran and blah blah blaahhh...enough of my freaky experience, i wouldn't want to bore you! (or would I :P )

Anyways, quick question. What would be the first three things you would attempt to save in the event of a earthquake?! (apart from yourself that is)

dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 13, 2008
If I'm alone in the room passport and some money.
If not alone all the relatives and close people then the above.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Sep 14, 2008
My pogo stick
My parachute
My passport

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 14, 2008
nice...