Dubai Wonder Chocolate

Dubai Wonder Chocolate 7 days ago
Please Dubai

PLEASEEEEEEEE

When you advertise something to get tourists in here, please tell them that item can be bought IN HOTELS by hotel guests ONLY.
And not to those who would come to stay with "friends" just so they can buy a thing!

Palestine is burning, half of the Middle East in crisis, Bosnia is flooding and sliding and dead people are everywhere....and my Bosnian friends want to come to Dubai just to try freaking chocolate.

One day I will get crazy indeed! Why can't people just say PLEASE SHAMOOSA INVITE US! And maybe, just maybe, I will invite them and welcome them even if I never was in their home for a second and never shared their meal.
But trying their ways... manipulating with hot weather, chocolates, food....

How I can't stand people who are never open and never clear with what they want or need, but always trying to get through somehow, sneaking, playing smart....

Shush....pu pu pu 

Dunya lovers, obsessed with Dubai, get hotels and leave residents in peace. Dubai is for spending, and if you are not ready to spend, do not come! Pay hotels, buy yourself something...Dubai is not for poor people with big ambitions to take photos next to landmarks and save their money by staying with acquaintances.

I rather give money to people I love and to the poor than to spend on uninvited guests.
Nobody asks are you free, do you have your family coming....do you have other plans...It is just THEM and THEIR dreams.

When you dream of DUBAI dream big, do not dream cheap!
Earn and spend big. And have fun!

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat