Dubai Police Arrest Two For Stealing Dh1 Million From 30 Hou

Topic locked
Jun 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Maybe it's a good thing that the economy has crashed, we really don't need your kind here anyway.

"Your kind"???
My kind of people built all waterworks you enjoy on a daily basis. You have lack of respect for other cultures.

Whats that for low life response?
You are showing your true selve now. What an Onion you are! :lol:

I'm trying to explain myself to you, and you just hit me right in the face. Mr. Low life.

We're done.

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Maybe it's a good thing that the economy has crashed, we really don't need your kind here anyway.

"Your kind"???
My kind of people built all waterworks you enjoy on a daily basis. You have lack of respect for other cultures.

Whats that for low life response?
You are showing your true selve now. What an Onion you are! :lol:

I'm trying to explain myself to you, and you just hit me right in the face. Mr. Low life.

We're done.

Your kind is "Dubai Basher" as for being another culture you may be slightly mistaken.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
arniegang wrote:our task is to moderate

and............. if in our opinion it is just cut and pastes from local papers then WE may decide to moderate and REMOVE it.

Like sage says we can all read the articles in the papers.

This is a discussion forum and just posting newspapers links is not discussion. In fact all you actually did Robby was paste the article - you didn't make any personal comments or raise any points for discussion did you ?.

If we get too many of these maybe it's time for us to trash threads that contain just links/paste.

Arnie, like I said, if you want that just add another clause to the forum rules. I'll be the first to acknowledge it. No prob.

As for discussion, I post this article since it might induce a good discussion. This one just didn't had it. Perhaps because of our quarrel above. Who knows ;)

Normally I get plenty of locals that have something interesting to say on these articles and when that happens, I join the discussion if appropriate.

I know alot more topics that need moderation and tighter toleration. But hey, you guys can decide on that one.

Do we have a change of rules? Make it a sticky if so!

Thanks

So this is your aim after all huh, to drag the (locals) into your pathetic world?

I'll tell you the truth ,you were doing fine at the beginning but you went a bit fare you lost creditability and now all you get is the usual 3 members replies on your thread out of the hundred members in DF ( get a hint ).

and for those living here, why do you need to read the news papers since you all know what is really going on ? To me most of the things are obvious.

Speaking in general and the bashing part … not to defend UAE or anything but why should it be any diff from other governments that sucks the lives and income out of its ppl, giving them fales dreams ,promising them the perfect lives and services, making their citizens suffer there stupid decsions and so on .. no need for a history lesson here… are you ppl sucked so deep into these things you got use to it and it became your usual life ? if so then you should be ok with what you clam UAE is doing, right ?

Keep up your good work robbyG :D
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 12, 2009
UAEkid, you try to say something, but you said nothing actually.

With locals, I mean the local residents (including expats that live in Dubai for more than 1 year onwards). Not just emiratis. They represent a minority on these boards. I have to get my info from expatriates mostly.

My credibility is not at stake here. I have a very clear and outspoken mindset. Perhaps you have it behind the elbows, but I surely don't. ;)

Tell me kid, what is 'bashing' about this thread?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 12, 2009
vote for robby
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 12, 2009
The funny part is that this is NOT a Dubai Bashing thread.
This events spoken about shed good light upon the police in Dubai.
Sigh some people here just wanna crib.......
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
Yeah, I don't get what the big deal is with this thread. The topic is not very noteworthy to me, so I just wouldn't comment on it. To see Robby getting all this crap for nothing is puzzling. Then arniegang comes out of nowhere talking about moderation and how threads like this can be deleted? There has been far more serious crap posted on this forum over the past couple of months and people had to fight to get the situation handled, so pulling the "moderation" card all of a sudden for such a pointless thread is also puzzling. Oh well...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat