Decorum On The Forum

Topic locked
Decorum on the Forum Sep 18, 2011
I looked in on DF after a few days and was somewhat taken aback at the abuse!
BM's tongue-in-cheek style of writing may sometimes appear undiplomatic and abrasive, but it certainly does not call for expletives and personal abuse aimed at her. If one does not agree with her, then refute what she said and give your counter argument.
I dont know how others feel, but I would have liked to see more politeness and courtesy shown to her.

zonker
BANNED

Re: Decorum on the Forum Sep 18, 2011
Agree.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Decorum On The Forum Sep 18, 2011
what goes around comes around !
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Thank you Mahmoud -
Treat others the way you expect them to treat you ;) - Full Stop
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Thank you Mahmoud -
Treat others the way you expect them to treat you ;) - Full Stop

+1.
u know, if there is a like button I would have used it a lot :D
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Well written Zonker.

@Sym. Are you a female and it's that time of the month.

Hopefully you will be back to normal PMT levels in a few days.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Decorum on the Forum Sep 18, 2011
zonker wrote:I looked in on DF after a few days and was somewhat taken aback at the abuse!
BM's tongue-in-cheek style of writing may sometimes appear undiplomatic and abrasive, but it certainly does not call for expletives and personal abuse aimed at her. If one does not agree with her, then refute what she said and give your counter argument.
I dont know how others feel, but I would have liked to see more politeness and courtesy shown to her.

So whats new?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Decorum on the Forum Sep 19, 2011
Thank you Zonker! I’m so pleased I popped in, I nearly missed this one. :D

I hope you realise this won’t go down well with the muppets. You and me being friends and all that. What ever next? BM being friends with a gentleman from Pakiland LOL. Now before they throw their arms up in despair, I will point out that it is you who refers to Pakiland and it’s ok for me to repeat that as long as I don’t say it first. I know that as Shafique said so when he refered to the white feral under class in England!

When Sym was campaigning by PM to get the likes of you to post more Zonker, I think he expected you to talk to him in mumbo-jumbo, or whatever it is he talks, not post about me. That will have put a spanner in the works I think :D

Now Sym! If what goes around comes around, as you agreed, then if I were you I’d be very afraid! As wishing death on a whole nation of people is a tad more serious than thinking the Aborigines are ugly. You seemed to have taken great exeption to my thoughts. I’m wondering if your mother may have had an illicit affair with one of our Australian brothers? I can certainly see a resemblance. I think it’s the nose! :lol:

At the very least DFers will not have to endure the many faces of Sym any more. I can’t see how you will rehabilitate yourself now LOL. You have exposed your psychopathic personality for all to see.
Nor will BM be the unfortunate recipient of your unwanted PMs about dear old Granny in the mountains. If you think I’m boring folks, you should read Syms protracted stories about his family! YAWN. Jesus, watching paint dry is more interesting.

I wonder if I should start a new topic entitled The Many Faces of Our friend Sym?
I could start with you wishing death to all Jews, continue with your claim to be a reformed character, throw in a few of your PMs then move onto where you claim that my poor unfortunate daughter, who has been left with one sandwich short of a picnic after a serious brain infection hates my guts and will never darken my doors again, even though I pointed out that her controlling Muslim husband won’t allow contact with ANY of her relatives.
I could then throw in the post where you say that FD has a bastard son and your weird quotes from the Bible. Oh and I forgot the family snaps and pictures from your European adventure.

Sym! The conservative Muslim! Islam, the religion of peace! It’s all been music to BM’s ears. :P

I wouldn’t plan any further trips to the UK in the near future Sym. Our immigration authorities don’t take kindly to Muslim extremists posting death to anyone on the internet. It makes them kind of nervous, you see. Oh the joy! There are certain advantages I find, in working for the British Government. Thank you for posting pictures of your ugly mug on the internet, that helps. It makes life so much easier for our immigration people.

Now Mahmoud! 5 out of 10 for your efforts! If you are going to support your Muslim brothers, you must try harder! I can see you are improving your Engerleesh though.
Wasn’t it you that Dillon took apart when you made some funny about killing Christians? He did make you look a right tool. But that isn’t hard really, is it?

And where’s my munchkin and sunshine today? It’s not like them to miss a chance at BM bashing. You usually find that when Sym beats his chest it’s not long before the other monkey’s turn up. :D

Being called a whore, b.itch, the worst goddamn mother in the whole world and likened to Hitler and the devil, well it’s all in a days work for BM. :bounce:

Coming from a faggot like Sym, well those words really hurt (not). Bring it on boys :drunken:

Have a nice day!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

zonker wrote:I looked in on DF after a few days and was somewhat taken aback at the abuse!

Sorry Zonk mate, if someone is going to be a wind up merchant, then fully expect someone to get wound up and lash back, thats the whole point isn't it, why complain ? Besides how old do you have to be get your silly sh1ts and giggles from something that, 5 ?

And windbag, its a good thing sym got off your case or atleast he's taking a breather lol, but the cracks on your self confessed thick skin are starting to show again. You might not know it, but it takes just one well placed jab for it to all come undone, has in the past.

P.S : That nose you talk about, semetic trait i.e Jewish ;)
desertdudeshj

Bethsmum wrote:Thank you Zonker! I’m so pleased I popped in, I nearly missed this one. :D

I hope you realise this won’t go down well with the muppets. You and me being friends and all that. What ever next? BM being friends with a gentleman from Pakiland LOL. Now before they throw their arms up in despair, I will point out that it is you who refers to Pakiland and it’s ok for me to repeat that as long as I don’t say it first. I know that as Shafique said so when he refered to the white feral under class in England!

When Sym was campaigning by PM to get the likes of you to post more Zonker, I think he expected you to talk to him in mumbo-jumbo, or whatever it is he talks, not post about me. That will have put a spanner in the works I think :D

Now Sym! If what goes around comes around, as you agreed, then if I were you I’d be very afraid! As wishing death on a whole nation of people is a tad more serious than thinking the Aborigines are ugly. You seemed to have taken great exeption to my thoughts. I’m wondering if your mother may have had an illicit affair with one of our Australian brothers? I can certainly see a resemblance. I think it’s the nose! :lol:

At the very least DFers will not have to endure the many faces of Sym any more. I can’t see how you will rehabilitate yourself now LOL. You have exposed your psychopathic personality for all to see.
Nor will BM be the unfortunate recipient of your unwanted PMs about dear old Granny in the mountains. If you think I’m boring folks, you should read Syms protracted stories about his family! YAWN. Jesus, watching paint dry is more interesting.

I wonder if I should start a new topic entitled The Many Faces of Our friend Sym?
I could start with you wishing death to all Jews, continue with your claim to be a reformed character, throw in a few of your PMs then move onto where you claim that my poor unfortunate daughter, who has been left with one sandwich short of a picnic after a serious brain infection hates my guts and will never darken my doors again, even though I pointed out that her controlling Muslim husband won’t allow contact with ANY of her relatives.
I could then throw in the post where you say that FD has a bastard son and your weird quotes from the Bible. Oh and I forgot the family snaps and pictures from your European adventure.

Sym! The conservative Muslim! Islam, the religion of peace! It’s all been music to BM’s ears. :P

I wouldn’t plan any further trips to the UK in the near future Sym. Our immigration authorities don’t take kindly to Muslim extremists posting death to anyone on the internet. It makes them kind of nervous, you see. Oh the joy! There are certain advantages I find, in working for the British Government. Thank you for posting pictures of your ugly mug on the internet, that helps. It makes life so much easier for our immigration people.

Now Mahmoud! 5 out of 10 for your efforts! If you are going to support your Muslim brothers, you must try harder! I can see you are improving your Engerleesh though.
Wasn’t it you that Dillon took apart when you made some funny about killing Christians? He did make you look a right tool. But that isn’t hard really, is it?

And where’s my munchkin and sunshine today? It’s not like them to miss a chance at BM bashing. You usually find that when Sym beats his chest it’s not long before the other monkey’s turn up. :D

Being called a whore, princess, the worst goddamn mother in the whole world and likened to Hitler and the devil, well it’s all in a days work for BM. :bounce:

Coming from a faggot like Sym, well those words really hurt (not). Bring it on boys :drunken:

Have a nice day!

Sorry peeps! A lurker here who can't help herself....... just wanna say.....WHAT A WINDBAG!

I truly agree with mahmoud. In other words, you reap what you sow!
shyleaf
Dubai Expat Wannabe

desertdudeshj wrote:P.S : That nose you talk about, semetic trait i.e Jewish ;)

Different shaped noses DDS.
Jewish noses are big with big nostrils. They have evolved that way because air is free.
Aboriginals never really evolved. They have flat noses like a gorilla's.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bethsmum wrote:Now Mahmoud! 5 out of 10 for your efforts! If you are going to support your Muslim brothers, you must try harder! I can see you are improving your Engerleesh though.
Have a nice day!

can you please translate this to arabic? because as you and everybody in the forum know I have troubles with Engerleesh :(, but you understand what I mean most of the time, so there is not point of brining it up in every post, I confessed already.

I really appreciate your kind comments about me ( or didn't you?),
but at least I regret on making fun of killing coptic friends (and if you remember it was EH who kept saying coptics are being killed in Egypt and that $#it) I remember I apologized for that silly joke as well, but don't really understand that, do you?

you know you are mean while attacking others? if you don't, I am glad to be the 1st or the last to tell you, but I see tears in your eyes :'(

at the end cheer up BM, you are not the worst, although you tried well.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Munchkin! I knew it wouldn't be long before you turned up! You little monkey :)

desertdudeshj wrote:Sorry Zonk mate,

Mate? Not another internet friend munchkin? :D

And windbag, its a good thing sym got off your case or atleast he's taking a breather lol, but the cracks on your self confessed thick skin are starting to show again. You might not know it, but it takes just one well placed jab for it to all come undone, has in the past.

Is the faggot taking a breather? I see he's made 7 new topics in the Politics thread about Jewish terrorism which no-one has replied to except his side kick Mahmoud. You'd better dash over there munchkin, he may be feeling very lonely :D
You are right tho :lol: I do have a thick skin and that's why I'm still here a year after you tried to drive me off this forum.

-- Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm --

shyleaf wrote: Sorry peeps! A lurker here who can't help herself....... just wanna say.....WHAT A WINDBAG!

I truly agree with mahmoud. In other words, you reap what you sow!

Why lurk? Why not come and join the party? The more the merrier, I say!

-- Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:56 pm --

Mahmoud04 wrote:can you please translate this to arabic? because as you and everybody in the forum know I have troubles with Engerleesh :(, but you understand what I mean most of the time, so there is not point of brining it up in every post, I confessed already.

I really appreciate your kind comments about me ( or didn't you?),
but at least I regret on making fun of killing coptic friends (and if you remember it was EH who kept saying coptics are being killed in Egypt and that $#it) I remember I apologized for that silly joke as well, but don't really understand that, do you?

you know you are mean while attacking others? if you don't, I am glad to be the 1st or the last to tell you, but I see tears in your eyes :'(

at the end cheer up BM, you are not the worst, although you tried well.

I don't speak mumbo jumbo Mahmoud, just use Google translate if you don't understand.
I really think you need to practice if you want to converse in English Mahmoud. Things are being lost in translation here. When I likened you to a tool, I wasn't meaning a garden instrument.
Do save me from more excuses Mahmoud! It wasn't your fault you made a joke about killing Christians, it was all EH's fault. Oh yes, I see. That's the usual Muslim line. It wasn't me, it was everybody else!
You are weak Mahmoud.
But thanks to you for aknowledging I'm not the worst. I have yet to wish death to anyone anywhere. It will be sometime before I sink as low as you or your Muslim extremist friend.
Bethsmum

Re: Decorum On The Forum Sep 20, 2011
desertdudeshj

Re: Decorum on the Forum Sep 20, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:I don't speak mumbo jumbo Mahmoud, just use Google translate if you don't understand.
I really think you need to practice if you want to converse in English Mahmoud. Things are being lost in translation here. When I likened you to a tool, I wasn't meaning a garden instrument.
Do save me from more excuses Mahmoud! It wasn't your fault you made a joke about killing Christians, it was all EH's fault. Oh yes, I see. That's the usual Muslim line. It wasn't me, it was everybody else!
You are weak Mahmoud.
But thanks to you for aknowledging I'm not the worst. I have yet to wish death to anyone anywhere. It will be sometime before I sink as low as you or your Muslim extremist friend.

before I forget let me first say this, YOU ARE SICK

BM, let me be clearer, first I don't really care about ur opinion, even more, honestly I don't respect you :D although I have so much disagreement with EH, but I far respect him over you, and when I say it was in response to EH, I wasn't for sure blaming it on EH, neither I was caring about how you feel, but I admitted my mistake and wanted to be sorry in the same place.

There is no really excuse, I just felt bad that I joked about my friends, I know you will never understand that..

about you and your wishes to others, may be u were a bit drunk in around 1 to 90 % of ur posts so u don't really remember what u said or not, I don't blame you for that :drunken:

can I expect your next post?
" work more on your Engleeesh Mahmoud, u joke about killing ppl? use complete English words, bla bla bla bla", saved u time didn't I?
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

"Invisible cloak of cyberspace

The shield of anonymity strengthened by pack mentality leads even ‘normal' people to let out their most violent avatars on the internet"

http://gulfnews.com/life-style/gadgets- ... e-1.865948

when i saw the weekend review paper from gulf-news last saturday, i was thinking that it would mention this forum due to the multiple bashing from all sides :lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Bethsmum wrote:Thank you Zonker! I’m so pleased I popped in, I nearly missed this one. :D

Being called a whore, b.itch, the worst goddamn mother in the whole world and likened to Hitler and the devil, well it’s all in a days work for BM. :bounce:

Have a nice day!

Just shut up - ok ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Mahmoud04 wrote:before I forget let me first say this, YOU ARE SICK

BM, let me be clearer, first I don't really care about ur opinion, even more, honestly I don't respect you :D although I have so much disagreement with EH, but I far respect him over you, and when I say it was in response to EH, I wasn't for sure blaming it on EH, neither I was caring about how you feel, but I admitted my mistake and wanted to be sorry in the same place.

There is no really excuse, I just felt bad that I joked about my friends, I know you will never understand that..

about you and your wishes to others, may be u were a bit drunk in around 1 to 90 % of ur posts so u don't really remember what u said or not, I don't blame you for that :drunken:

can I expect your next post?
" work more on your Engleeesh Mahmoud, u joke about killing ppl? use complete English words, bla bla bla bla", saved u time didn't I?

Rather be known as BM the pi.ss artist :drunken: than Mahmoud the Christian Killer! :twisted:

Engleesh is improving with practice but the excuses need more work.

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 pm --

Just shut up - ok

I'm really scared :D
Bethsmum

Offcourse you are, what else forced you to write that damn long post which I totally ignored ;)
Now again, shut up.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Now again, shut up.

+1 :lol:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

symmetric wrote:Offcourse you are, what else forced you to write that damn long post which I totally ignored ;)
Now again, shut up.

Are you this tough in real life? You are very scarey sweetie! :lol:

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm --

Mahmoud04 wrote:+1 :lol:

Mahmoud the Christian Killer! Oh I forgot! It was only a joke! :shock:
Bethsmum

Mahmoud04 wrote:

Hahahaha :lol:
I can assure you she completely lost her mind :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:

I can assure you she completely lost her mind :lol:

At least I have a mind to lose sweetie :D
Bethsmum

xero_ wrote:"Invisible cloak of cyberspace

The shield of anonymity strengthened by pack mentality leads even ‘normal' people to let out their most violent avatars on the internet"

http://gulfnews.com/life-style/gadgets- ... e-1.865948

when i saw the weekend review paper from gulf-news last saturday, i was thinking that it would mention this forum due to the multiple bashing from all sides :lol:

A very interesting read. Thanks for posting.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote:Mahmoud the Christian Killer! Oh I forgot! It was only a joke! :shock:

you can put it as signature, saves you time to keep repeating it every post! or copy copy copy,

hey, try something new, hint: talk about my avatar :drunken:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I love the Egyptian-style of jokes and sarcasm :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

Mahmoud04 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Mahmoud the Christian Killer! Oh I forgot! It was only a joke! :shock:

you can put it as signature, saves you time to keep repeating it every post! or copy copy copy,

hey, try something new, hint: talk about my avatar :drunken:

Does it bother you that much Mahmoud? It's not that funny to post about killing people is it? I can see you have a lot in common with Sym. He posts about killing people too.

You two seem joined at the hip at the moment :D

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm --

symmetric wrote:Hahahaha :lol:
I love the Egyptian-style of jokes and sarcasm :mrgreen:

And they say Muslims don't have a sense of humour! Well the rumours are obviously wrong because I can quite clearly see that you are all one big joke :lol:

Sym=Mahmoud :love3:
Bethsmum

Someone is really pissssssed offff HAHAHA !!! :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Decorum on the Forum Sep 21, 2011
I can see I'm pressing your buttons Sym :D
What's it like to be stripped naked on a public forum and everybody see the true you?

I like that phrase 'stripped naked' LOL Someone suggested that's what you looked like last night :D
Bethsmum

Re: Decorum On The Forum Sep 21, 2011
Keep begging for more :D - -
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat