December 2 (is Also A Day Of Accidents)

Topic locked
December 2 (is also a day of accidents) Dec 03, 2007

This accident was in Mussafah Abu Dhabi is an example, and 5 men were killed...not only that few people were killed on the corniche road around 9 PM, other reports say many hit & run cases and the number plates were covered with UAE flag.!

Drive safe...

abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 03, 2007
this was not december 2.
i've seen these pics like 3 days back
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 03, 2007
OMG !!

The roads here get crazier by the day ! :shock:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 03, 2007
yeah this happened last week, i was actually driving back to AD when this happened and they had mussafah bridge completely shutdown. The poor family was on the other side of the bridge and the car flipped from the other side killing them all.. in the car was a guy, his sister and his 3 nephews/nieces .. tragic story ..

may there souls rest in peace.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2007
MaaaD wrote:yeah this happened last week, i was actually driving back to AD when this happened and they had mussafah bridge completely shutdown. The poor family was on the other side of the bridge and the car flipped from the other side killing them all.. in the car was a guy, his sister and his 3 nephews/nieces .. tragic story ..

Yes tragic story. I was stuck in traffic as well in AD last wednesday.

I am of the opinion that this sort of tragedy should serve to raise awareness to the authorities and make them crack down on speeding. Don't know that the cause of the accident was speeding but I can safely say that a car that is traveling slow does not suffer that kind of damage unless impacted by a speeding vehicle or hiting an object at a high rate of speed.

With the families permissions they should make huge billboards out of the accident scene for everyone to see and think for at least a second.

As you said, may they rest in peace.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2007
MaaaD wrote:yeah this happened last week, i was actually driving back to AD when this happened and they had mussafah bridge completely shutdown. The poor family was on the other side of the bridge and the car flipped from the other side killing them all.. in the car was a guy, his sister and his 3 nephews/nieces .. tragic story ..

Yes tragic story. I was stuck in traffic as well in AD last wednesday.

I am of the opinion that this sort of tragedy should serve to raise awareness to the authorities and make them crack down on speeding. Don't know that the cause of the accident was speeding but I can safely say that a car that is traveling slow does not suffer that kind of damage unless impacted by a speeding vehicle or hiting an object at a high rate of speed.

With the families permissions they should make huge billboards out of the accident scene for everyone to see and think for at least a second.

As you said, may they rest in peace.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2007
I agree and didnt said it happened on Dec 2, but something more bizzare happened on Dec 2 behind khalidiya sheraton...that was major ones
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat