Dbxsoul Takes A Bow

Topic locked
Sep 03, 2006
hey sage, a little less of the "she" bit, last time i looked i was still a candidate for neutering :lol:

dbxsoul
Honored Member

Sep 03, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:hey sage, a little less of the "she" bit, last time i looked i was still a candidate for neutering :lol:

LMAOROTFL - I am so sorry, it was this post that had me convinced you were female;

ahhhh, that strikes a chord!

you weren't the same blue rinsed babe without the bra and the plunging v-neck ..... *insert involuntery shiver *

i remember jumping up shouting bingo, tripping over my zimmerframe and waking up with my trousers around my ankles with a lot of telephone numbers stuffed in my top pocket ... you know how old women can be ...

I shall not make this mistake again, well hopefully not :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 03, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:Sad day for DF to be losing its 'soul'.

Take care and all the best with your move buddy. I think everyone's summed it up well - you've been a solid contributor here and it will be sorely missed. Just hope new members remember to search for the wisdom you've bestowed time and time again!

Fortunately she will be around for another 3 weeks, during that time her boss will persuade her to stay :wink:

Holly KAMOLLY! When did u have s*x change op soul? mmm no wonder Liban is missing these days....i saw new member with nick Libani...... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:hey sage, a little less of the "she" bit, last time i looked i was still a candidate for neutering :lol:

gonads gonads gonads, he just cant get off of em...

(i better watch out what i say, ive had the attitood police on my butt since the smornin) :roll:
poppy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat