2 Days Will Tell My Fate!

Topic locked
2 days will Tell my Fate! Mar 20, 2006
Interview for cabin crew in Emirates tomorrow and School of Chouifait on wednesday....fingers crossed for me Dubaiforum-heads...

Neither trolley dolly nor teacher is what i want to do with my life (before i get bimbo accusations from Liban again!)...

However, both give me the chance to travel and experience a different culture for a couple of years...

:smilebox: hopefully all will work out!

irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: 2 days will Tell my Fate! Mar 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:Interview for cabin crew in Emirates tomorrow and School of Chouifait on wednesday....fingers crossed for me Dubaiforum-heads...

Neither trolley dolly nor teacher is what i want to do with my life (before i get bimbo accusations from Liban again!)...

However, both give me the chance to travel and experience a different culture for a couple of years...

:smilebox: hopefully all will work out!

Gud Luck to Ya..... :)
nacdxb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 20, 2006
go for it girl and the best of luck to ya.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 20, 2006
Good luck to you......

Ive been there and done that.Its great fun although after a "few" years you will be screaming to get back to normality!!

Just dont try to look like a trolley dolly on your interview, ie dont wear the EK Standard red lippy if you dont suit it, be yourself, be well groomed, dont wear too much jewellery or makeup....some girls look like they are going for adult movie interviews, dont be one of them!!!

Its a great chance to travel, Emirates pay for all your bills and accomodation, but pls just keep your feet on the ground if you know what I mean!

Good luck and ley us know how you get on!! :D
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 20, 2006
Hi! Sorry to butt in...but why don't you apply for something you would be happy doing...the novelty of traveling wears off pretty soon....sooner than you would imagine. and then with teaching...I think you simply must have a passion for it ...if not really not fair on the students.

Something that you like doing will come up sooner or later....
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 21, 2006
I have a passion for travel...and that is why i want to do the emirates thing...i agree with you about the teaching though, it aint fair but apparantly this school doesnt give you much chance to be passionate anyway - very strict teaching regulations...

Inanyways...thanks for all your good wishes,

Will keep you posted,

Vanessa :lol:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 21, 2006
Remember the school year starts in September Vanessa so just before that may be the best time to apply. Good luck in finding work! :D
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 21, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:... but pls just keep your feet on the ground if you know what I mean! ...

lol!! that's the best comment i've read on this site!! :lol:
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 21, 2006
yeah pardon the pun!! :lol:
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat