VE Day

Topic locked
Re: VE Day May 10, 2011
and the bloody SPG would not irritate me. :twisted:

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:and the bloody SPG would not irritate me. :twisted:

Starwood Preferred Guest? Self Propelled Gun? Soviet Postwarpoliticallybrainwashed Generation? Come on RC give us a clue, and where's your sense of humour gone?

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dillon wrote:

Starwood Preferred Guest? Self Propelled Gun? Soviet Postwarpoliticallybrainwashed Generation? Come on RC give us a clue, and where's your sense of humour gone?

He-he,
I had also estimated Soviet propaganda very low until faced the British one. I was suprised to hear from so many educated people, the same phrase: "Without us you would all (the whole World) be speaking German now!"

They repeat this dullest mantra so vigorously as rabbit with battery "Energizer" from recent commercial. Dr. Hebels would eat his heart out if was alive today.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: VE Day May 11, 2011
Red Chief wrote:
Dillon wrote:

He-he,
I had also estimated Soviet propaganda very low until faced the British one. I was suprised to hear from so many educated people, the same phrase: "Without us you would all (the whole World) be speaking German now!"

They repeat this dullest mantra so vigorously as rabbit with battery "Energizer" from recent commercial. Dr. Hebels would eat his heart out if was alive today.

Yes I agree, but it’s not nearly as ridiculous as someone who thinks the Russians could have won the war on their own is it, really? :roll:

Dillon

DA!
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dillon wrote: Yes I agree, but it’s not nearly as ridiculous as someone who thinks the Russians could have won the war on their own is it, really? :roll:

There is no "could" or "would" in history and although Russians have more grounds to think like that, Western propaganda always tries to humiliate the role of Soviet Union in the war (in movies, documentary and books). After that you treat us as brainwashed but yourself as open-minded. :wink:

Thanks God the memory of the real war is alive even in "Generation Pepsi" in Russia and nobody is going to forget.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Dillon wrote: Yes I agree, but it’s not nearly as ridiculous as someone who thinks the Russians could have won the war on their own is it, really? :roll:

There is no "could" or "would" in history and although Russians have more grounds to think like that, Western propaganda always tries to humiliate the role of Soviet Union in the war (in movies, documentary and books). After that you treat us as brainwashed but yourself as open-minded. :wink:

Thanks God the memory of the real war is alive even in "Generation Pepsi" in Russia and nobody is going to forget.

That’s rich, coming from the one with a selective memory who is claiming “Could” and “Would” the only denial I have seen on these few pages are yours my friend, no one has denied the efforts of the Soviet Union but you have belittled and ridiculed the combined efforts of the Western Allies and not just on this thread, historically. You’re right in one thing, no-one will forget, in Russia or the West.

:wink:
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

That’s rich, coming from the one with a selective memory who is claiming “Could” and “Would” the only denial I have seen on these few pages are yours my friend, no one has denied the efforts of the Soviet Union but you have belittled and ridiculed the combined efforts of the Western Allies and not just on this thread, historically. You’re right in one thing, no-one will forget, in Russia or the West.

:wink:

He-he. German language again... The second or third circle? I guess the dispute is getting counter-productive a bit. Enough is enough. We are not those ladies who can argue endlessly, ain't we?
8) 8) 8)
Cheers and thank you for the post.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:He-he. German language again... The second or third circle? I guess the dispute is getting counter-productive a bit. Enough is enough. We are not those ladies who can argue endlessly, ain't we?
8) 8) 8)
Cheers and thank you for the post.

Whoooooa, so you’re another one who attempts to end a conversation after their final sarcastic comment :lol: well It’s certainly true what they say about Russians… :lol: :lol:

And you’re most welcome!
Dillon

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat