Could DF Use A Mod Shake Up?

Topic locked
Re: Could DF Use A Mod Shake Up? Dec 07, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Aw well shit happens.

And you are so good at making it happen.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Love you too ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Could DF use a mod shake up? Dec 07, 2010
Wow Big Red. You said you wouldn't delete posts that were directed at you. What a hypocrite. I see you deleted my post in the Auto section. I would like to know what rule I violated by showing a picture of a baboon's butt? I can only think it was a reflection too close to home. :lol: Wait!!! You are going to tell me it was "off topic", the very thing you are so good at doing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I couldn't careless, just don't to derail each and every thread with your infatile attempts at trying to get back at me for whatever reason ? specialy where someone is asking for some serious advice.

If you want to post a pic of your behind feel free to open up another thread and I'll see you there.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:I couldn't careless, just don't to derail each and every thread with your infatile attempts at trying to get back at me for whatever reason ? specialy where someone is asking for some serious advice.

If you want to post a pic of your behind feel free to open up another thread and I'll see you there.

That was a photo of what I think you look like :lol:

Aye Aye Captain. Derailing threads is your specialty!!!

Please note: "careless" and "care less" have 2 different meanings. The first one would apply to you in the way you mod.

Get back at you??? Errrr, how old are you?

Not getting back at you for anything, I just don't like you (and I'm not alone in that regard).
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Could DF use a mod shake up? Dec 07, 2010
event horizon wrote:Just wanted to know what you think.

I don't think this type of response from a mod is what this forum needs:

If you don't like them move along. If you continue to whine, thread will either be locked or deleted

Especially since the moderator never addressed how my post violated his rules or why he has never taken action against other members (who have revealed personal info, inquired of personal info from other members, post one liners, images, personal insults or go off topic on a frequent basis) he's pals with (who are also mods).

dubai-politics-talk/wife-beating-misunderstander-under-arrest-germany-t44406-15.html

Using public info (made public by the person himself) is not ok on this forum. Asking/revealing somebody's political affiliations is. Go figure.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat