Confession

Topic locked
Confession Aug 27, 2006
ok ladies and gentlmen of the forum , i have a confession to make : oh and if any one knows my boss STOP READING NOW ...

me ,myself and I slept on my desk sitting for 10 minutes and i even dreamt :shock: :shock: :shock: in the middle of the day ,infront of everyone 8) 8) just wanted to share , and i would really like to know i am not the only one :wink:

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
Hahahaha :P Corcs thats amazing! Keep it up...
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 27, 2006
zam wrote:Hahahaha :P Corcs thats amazing! Keep it up...

'
maybe i should keep down 8) hahaha :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Confession Aug 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ok ladies and gentlmen of the forum , i have a confession to make : oh and if any one knows my boss STOP READING NOW ...

me ,myself and I slept on my desk sitting for 10 minutes and i even dreamt :shock: :shock: :shock: in the middle of the day ,infront of everyone 8) 8) just wanted to share , and i would really like to know i am not the only one :wink:

I wish i can do that I'm beat
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Corcovado wrote:ok ladies and gentlmen of the forum , i have a confession to make : oh and if any one knows my boss STOP READING NOW ...

Hey Corcs,

If I did that, I would be noticed by all and sundry, I have this little irritating snore that can be compared to Formula 1 :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

Hey Corcs,

If I did that, I would be noticed by all and sundry, I have this little irritating snore that can be compared to Formula 1 :lol:

:lol: :lol: then thank god i dont snore :sleepy2: ,or else..my boss will :director: at me and bring my :evil3: and make me sign it ..and i will say:dontknow: and then :crybaby: but he will say :wave: to me
8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
Nice one Corcs :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 27, 2006
I often sleep in front of the computer...whilst reading posts from certain people! HP!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knightzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I often sleep in front of the computer...whilst reading posts from certain people! HP!

Knightzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DK you would sleep anywhere if you could :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
Hey Corcovado

It is your boss here; please come to my office...
produndownmusician
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 27, 2006
produndownmusician wrote:Hey Corcovado

It is your boss here; please come to my office...

Damn :? :?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
Wafaey wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:I often sleep in front of the computer...whilst reading posts from certain people! HP!

Knightzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You are so right!

I have a reputation for it back home. Someone even heckled me as I was about to make a speech once, saying how nice it was to see me awake! It was my own wedding!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Aug 27, 2006
I bet now you think that ur wedding was a bad nightmare
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
All weddings are a nightmare at some point...
produndownmusician
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 27, 2006
Which wedding? There have been a couple. Never again though!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Aug 28, 2006
Corcs - that is really bad!!
I'm very disappointed in you! :(
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Confession Aug 28, 2006

No drool, no harm :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Corc! did u find any lipstick missing from ur lips? guys must have kissed u . same thing happened to my female collegue. She wore lipstick which tasted like vanilla! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
i have a nice cubicle.. and i can sleep whenever i want to without anyone finding out .... lucky me!!!!!!... i haved dozed off a couple of times esp. after a heavy lunch.
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 28, 2006
if anybody will be caught by the boss while sleeping in a desk, just pretend your sick! you might end up getting the boss' sympathy and have an early day off...... :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

That's cute! Girl you must have been very tired! Did people actually see you asleep with your head on your desk?? Haha. Naps are energizing, why not take the occasional power nap during break time? Some work places actually encourage that... On my first job I had two co-workers who would regularly take naps. One suffered from Keraunophobia (fear of lightning and thunder) and everytime we had a storm she would go beserk, so management would send her off to take a nap on a small office couch while the storm subsided. Another co-worker suffered from narcolepsy so she ate her lunch at her desk then would go into an unoccupied office to sleep through the remaining lunch hour, she would also sleep during her breaks.
freza
Dubai chat master

freza wrote:

That's cute! Girl you must have been very tired! Did people actually see you asleep with your head on your desk?? Haha. Naps are energizing, why not take the occasional power nap during break time? Some work places actually encourage that... On my first job I had two co-workers who would regularly take naps. One suffered from Keraunophobia (fear of lightning and thunder) and everytime we had a storm she would go beserk, so management would send her off to take a nap on a small office couch while the storm subsided. Another co-worker suffered from narcolepsy so she ate her lunch at her desk then would go into an unoccupied office to sleep through the remaining lunch hour, she would also sleep during her breaks.

oh thats nice of them ,i wish i could take a nap during the day ,it will refreshing ...i will sleep during my lunch hour " u know a girl needs her beauty sleep :wink: "
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

sniper420 wrote:

Corc! did u find any lipstick missing from ur lips? guys must have kissed u . same thing happened to my female collegue. She wore lipstick which tasted like vanilla! :lol:

hmmm yes sniper i actually did , :roll: :roll: i wonder who tastes like strawbery now?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Corcs - that is really bad!!
I'm very disappointed in you! :(

noooo,its the first time ever ...i was elected employee of the month last year 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

Knightzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You are so right!

I have a reputation for it back home. Someone even heckled me as I was about to make a speech once, saying how nice it was to see me awake! It was my own wedding!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

So NO more taking the piss when I fall asleep when we are watching movies then boys!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat