Christmas Shopping

Topic locked
Christmas Shopping Dec 21, 2006
Am I the only one, or does anyone else in Dubai feel that the shopping here seems to be hand me downs from the rest of the world.

What I mean is things that have become old stock and are on sale elswhere in the world, are flogged off as top of the range and new release in Dubai. If they can't sell it in UK, USA etc, they just put in on the boat and send it to the losers in Dubai.

Try finding Optimus Prime in Dubai!

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Christmas Shopping Dec 21, 2006
benwj wrote:Am I the only one, or does anyone else in Dubai feel that the shopping here seems to be hand me downs from the rest of the world.

What I mean is things that have become old stock and are on sale elswhere in the world, are flogged off as top of the range and new release in Dubai. If they can't sell it in UK, USA etc, they just put in on the boat and send it to the losers in Dubai.

Are you living in Dubai??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 21, 2006
I am very lousy when it comes to shopping. I prefer going to one department store that have everything than going around the mall looking for something, which only makes me confused or maybe i really don't know about shopping at all. I find it odd here, very big malls but with limited choices. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Enjoy your Christmas Shopping.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Christmas Shopping Dec 21, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Are you living in Dubai??

Yes
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 22, 2006
I don't have your feelings at all, but then again I don't spend much time going around shops.
Mind you at my age, fashion kinda takes a back burner :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Christmas Shopping Dec 22, 2006
benwj wrote:Am I the only one, or does anyone else in Dubai feel that the shopping here seems to be hand me downs from the rest of the world.

Where are you shopping? We get items here way before they do...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat