Chrissie Hynde - The Pretenders Vs Roger Water - Pink Floyd

Topic locked
Chrissie Hynde - The Pretenders vs Roger Water - Pink Floyd Jan 18, 2007
Here's a difficult question to all of you rock music fans out there.

As you may already be aware that these 2 rock icons would be performing here in Dubai next month, my question is if you have to choose between the 2 gigs due to budget constraints (I'm already flat broke after purchasing all their CDs and LPs), which one of the 2 would you go for....and why?

At the moment, I'm slightly in favour of The Ptretenders coz it would be a smaller audience and Chrissie takes no prisoners! But to see the Dark Side of the Moon performed live could well be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Dilemma of a rock fan.

Gene
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Chrissie Hynde - The Pretenders vs Roger Water - Pink Fl Jan 18, 2007
Gene wrote:Here's a difficult question to all of you rock music fans out there.

As you may already be aware that these 2 rock icons would be performing here in Dubai next month, my question is if you have to choose between the 2 gigs due to budget constraints (I'm already flat broke after purchasing all their CDs and LPs), which one of the 2 would you go for....and why?

At the moment, I'm slightly in favour of The Ptretenders coz it would be a smaller audience and Chrissie takes no prisoners! But to see the Dark Side of the Moon performed live could well be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Dilemma of a rock fan.

Waters all the way. Probably won't be the same without David Gilmore on G-tar though.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 18, 2007
waters all the way, had seen their gig in india bangalore and would want to do it again am a big time floyd fan
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat