Cheats!

Topic locked
Cheats! Oct 16, 2006
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,20 ... 12,00.html

No need for Hare to adjudicate on this one.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 16, 2006
that is absolutely shocking
Nosferatu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 16, 2006
Nosferatu wrote:that is absolutely shocking

I couldn't believe it either. To be honest I am gobsmacked.
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock:

thats a complete disgrace
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:that is absolutely shocking

I couldn't believe it either. To be honest I am gobsmacked.

Iam shocked that people are shocked?? What is new? Am I missing something, it happen all the time that a sport person cheat what is so shocking
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2006
Ok the guys look like Wimps too (no offense).. Atleast if they had some biceps and forearms to show for it, we'd say.. "this is tragic for pakistan, but man those guys have awesome arms" :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
Mohammad Asif? Shoaib Akhtar? Cricket??

*ducks punch from Jeevan*

*flees*
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 16, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:Ok the guys look like Wimps too (no offense).. Atleast if they had some biceps and forearms to show for it, we'd say.. "this is tragic for pakistan, but man those guys have awesome arms" :P

Pakistans two top bowlers, one the fastest bowler in the world. Make no mistake, they're fit, and Shoab has been injured and just came back.
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
Ian i guess there are very less passionate cricket lovers on here :roll:

seems just a few of us on here
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
Jeevan wrote:Ian i guess there are very less passionate cricket lovers on here :roll:

seems just a few of us on here

Yes they don't realise what a big deal in the cricket world this is.

Pakistans world cup bid just got shat on from a great height.
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
what are you guys talkin, I love cricket!!! zzzzzZZZZz
easternjewel

Oct 16, 2006
easternjewel wrote:what are you guys talkin, I love cricket!!! zzzzzZZZZz

EJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ :evil:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
a ball is thrown, its hit with a bat, its run after, caught and thrown back

man how do things get so complicated? :P

ok ok i'm just teasin' u cricket fans.. but seriously, half the matches are fixed. The one in Delhi, almost all the games played in Dubai

Plus India VS Pakistan was played so frequently, it just lost its charm. Every second day.. I mean geez! Its like there's no competition anymore like the old days
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
easternjewel wrote:what are you guys talkin, I love cricket!!! zzzzzZZZZz

EJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ :evil:

Hi jeeves :D
easternjewel

Oct 16, 2006
I never watched cricket but every time India and Pakistan play, there is a fight in the bar so we know it was cricket.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:Plus India VS Pakistan was played so frequently, it just lost its charm. Every second day.. I mean geez! Its like there's no competition anymore like the old days

ya & what I hate is all my paki friends getting so hyper about it, weepin if lost, celebrating if won a silly match against india, Zzzzzzzzzzzz
easternjewel

Oct 16, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:Plus India VS Pakistan was played so frequently, it just lost its charm. Every second day.. I mean geez! Its like there's no competition anymore like the old days

ya & what I hate is all my paki friends getting so hyper about it, weepin if lost, celebrating if won a silly match against india, Zzzzzzzzzzzz

EJ i have unlocked my gun holders, my hands are right on them about to be pulled out :) you better not mess with a cricket fanatic, if u happen to cross my way dhishkyaw dhishkyaw :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
easternjewel wrote:

EJ i have unlocked my gun holders, my hands are right on them about to be pulled out :) you better not mess with a cricket fanatic, if u happen to cross my way dhishkyaw dhishkyaw :lol: :lol:

*yawn*

hehe
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
HIDES*

PS: dhishkyaw sounds soooo bollywood :lol:
easternjewel

Oct 16, 2006
ON a serious note, this has has definately hurt the reputation of the game and team pakistan. i dont recall any such incident before this.

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
easternjewel wrote:HIDES*

dhishkyaw.. oh thats the gun sound.. and here I thought Oprah finally let one out at her show! :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
Jeevan wrote:ON a serious note, this has has definately hurt the reputation of the game and team pakistan. i dont recall any such incident before this.

J

Makes their cries of "we don't cheat" seem a bit moot.
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
Jeevan wrote:ON a serious note, this has has definately hurt the reputation of the game and team pakistan. i dont recall any such incident before this.

J

brings shame to the game and the nation..

btw, did you guys see the one day between India and England? 125 all out England.. I expected better from them
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

J

btw, did you guys see the one day between India and England? 125 all out England.. I expected better from them

I watched the end, poor performance from England, India has nothing to chase, but they must have bowled really well.
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
easternjewel wrote:HIDES*

dhishkyaw.. oh thats the gun sound.. and here I thought Oprah finally let one out at her show! :P

soup lets leave these dudes alone, sorry for hijacking ur thread ian :roll:
easternjewel

Oct 16, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

J

I watched the end, poor performance from England, India has nothing to chase, but they must have bowled really well.

Munaf patel and irfan bowled a real good spell at the top and were supported by the spinners powar and harbhajan, but it was the nature of the wicket, uneven bounce and pace, was really a tough task to get your head down and get a few runs patiently.

And India too dint do too good while chasing, should have won by 7 wickets but they lost a couple of quick and unnecessary ones towards the end. but well always good to open your account with a win

Ian Australia play England on the same ground :)

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

J

Munaf patel and irfan bowled a real good spell at the top and were supported by the spinners powar and harbhajan, but it was the nature of the wicket, uneven bounce and pace, was really a tough task to get your head down and get a few runs patiently.

And India too dint do too good while chasing, should have won by 7 wickets but they lost a couple of quick and unnecessary ones towards the end. but well always good to open your account with a win

Ian Australia play England on the same ground :)

J

We'll win easily *cough* *cough* :wink:
^ian^

Oct 16, 2006
in a week where gibbs has admitted not playing by the rules , on the behest of Indian bookmakers. It is very all high and migthy to say look Pakistan are cheating the reality is that everyone is cheating or was in the 80's and 90's (that takes care of the ball tampering stuff).

As foer the present day the Inzi incident and this are seperate so let's not let the demons of anti-pakistan blur our thought.

lets wait for the B sample
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 17, 2006
Whatever :) NZ beat southafrica and todays match is gonna be fun Pakistan VS Srilanka any guesses whos gonna win?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 17, 2006
No Doubt;

Sri Lanka
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat