Cat Shooter On The Loose

Topic locked
Cat shooter on the loose Oct 02, 2011
For the cat owners out there. There has been recent shooting in Umm Sequim 2 and Al Barsha 2 & 3. Poor Mickey who is owned by a Feline Friends volunteer was deliberately trapped and shot at close range with an air rifle 12 times!

He has been having numerous operations and is hanging in there the little trooper.

But keep and eye on your kitties, there's a sicko on the loose.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cat Shooter On The Loose Oct 02, 2011
Again !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Cat shooter on the loose Oct 03, 2011
Mickey had a 4 hour operation where the vets removed 11 of the pellets and had to leave 1 in. He had 3 in his skull, one behind his eye and many lodged around his pelvis and spine. Evidence suggests he was forcibly held down and shot at point blank range.

People who would do this to a defenseless animal are nothing but thugs and cowards and I refuse to include them as part of the human race.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cat Shooter On The Loose Oct 03, 2011
Excuse the pun, but this sounds like a copy cat pellet shooter that was terrorizing kitties sometime back. Was the first one ever caught, if not could be the same one back to his old deeds again
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Completely deviant! I hope the cat will heal well and have a good quality of life, despite what happened to him!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

i remember the time when my older brother in his younger age was just cold hearted and just goes on killing spreas (animals that is), he was an animal for what he used to do, but, you see him now and you will praise god for the change in his heart, he would now take in any hurt or helpless animal and take care of them before setting them free, he often finds kittens and bring him to care for them and feed them until they grow up and leave on their own, and he will not tolerate any site of any animal being abused. bless him
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat