No I don't think so
19%
Can't really tell
15%
Who is Bushra ?
38%

Total votes : 26

Dec 28, 2006
Im not in the congratulatory mood, but hey Corcs thats good news for you!!! A new ride to look forward the coming year! Cheers! :wink:

zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 28, 2006
I still haven't plucked up the courage to drive Sheikh Zayed Road yet... will attempt short stints to MOE and Ibn Battuta in the near future. No downtown adventures for me yet. :shock:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:I still haven't plucked up the courage to drive Sheikh Zayed Road yet... will attempt short stints to MOE and Ibn Battuta in the near future. No downtown adventures for me yet. :shock:

Hey K, with your condition right now maybe you really shouldnt! Its crazy out there!!! :oops:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 28, 2006
Yeah, I get too stressed out. I'm even stressed out with the morons at the intersection behind The Greens who block the feeder lane to Al Khail road in order to butt in front of the people waiting at the light to head towards Al Barsha. I'm always keeping my car close to the right hand side of the line and I beep at them and give them a hand signal to move to the back of the line. Then I creep my car close to the person in front and don't let the moron in, despite their attempts. Those people who butt in front like that are completely uncivilised and ignorant. They bring out a little road rage in me, unfortunately. I should just chill about it, because what goes around comes around and they will be punished for their bad behaviour in some shape or form.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah, I get too stressed out. I'm even stressed out with the morons at the intersection behind The Greens who block the feeder lane to Al Khail road in order to butt in front of the people waiting at the light to head towards Al Barsha. I'm always keeping my car close to the right hand side of the line and I beep at them and give them a hand signal to move to the back of the line. Then I creep my car close to the person in front and don't let the moron in, despite their attempts. Those people who butt in front like that are completely uncivilised and ignorant. They bring out a little road rage in me, unfortunately. I should just chill about it, because what goes around comes around and they will be punished for their bad behaviour in some shape or form.

K,

You are obviously unaware that the people that want to Butt in front of you are "Very Important People" and should be treated with the respect they deserve. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 28, 2006
Yeah, they deserve my foot up their jaxy. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah, they deserve my foot up their jaxy. :lol:

Wow, the violence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 28, 2006