Britain Facing Major Currency Collapse, Bankruptcy

Topic locked
Feb 07, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Your command of English is not good, I did not say that you were in the UK, I think you know that, and are deliberately evading answering my point. Do try again, we are talking about your loving relatives, not you.

NONE of my relatives are in the UK either. What a limey tosser!

I won't repeat here at length what I have said elsewhere, but if it were not for the UK's and other allied nations' actions, your tiny country would long ago been under the boot of the Chinese. Try to be at least a little grateful.

How so? If not for the Brits, the Mughals would have probably continued to rule.

Moronic? Haha, as I told you before, you have no clue about how the world works.

Says a person who claims I am biting the hand that feeds me when I point out realities of UK when I am not from the UK nor received any money EVER from the UK.
:lol:

I think that is probanly a lie about your relatives, just to suit your purpose. I hardly met someone from your region that did not have relatives in the UK. In fact when you go to the UK, and look, you can see what I mean.

If the British had not ruled India during World War II, and had a large standing army there (made up largely from Indian nationals themselves) China would have rolled like a steamroller over your country, then India and Pakistan. There was nothing and no-one else to stop them. Unles the Japanese had got there first from Burma. Even better for you eh?

Anyway, I'm tiring of teaching you. You'll never learn.

By the way, did you learn any more abusive words since your last post?

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
TheChoosen wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Is that who stole your german women from you?

IDIOT, i´m married to an african LADY, you to your Goat :lol: :lol:

So your german women was stolen from you after all. I sense resentment from a *goat* (is that what you called yourself?).

Muppet, i showed my wife ur nonsense, she is from nothern Nigeria, meaning a MUSLIMA, now german citizen. She was laughing and said u can NEVER be a Muslim, only Terrorists behave like you.

This was from a german Muslima, married happy with 2 kids to a Westener

:idea: :!: :idea: :!:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 09, 2009
Even muslimbangladeshi knows he is a poor example of a Muslim. I wonder why rudeboy hasn't told him so yet, he's the authority on who should be classified a Muslim or not. :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat