Brit Says 12 Vodkas Made Him Flash His Privates In Dubai!

Topic locked
Brit says 12 vodkas made him flash his privates in Dubai! Jul 01, 2009
I think that's a funny story......

Downing 12 vodkas and still managing to stay up on his feet ....and to show his equipment to a woman!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Expatriate accused of exposing himself

By Bassam Za'za, Senior Reporter
Published: June 30, 2009, 22:52

Dubai: A 37-year-old Briton, who is facing charges of unzipping his trousers while under intoxication and publicly flashing his private parts to a woman, failed to appear in court on Tuesday.

When Presiding Judge Zakaria Othman of the Dubai Misdemeanours Court summoned the British advertising executive to relay his charges, the latter failed to appear in courtroom 5.

"I consumed 12 cups of vodka in Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi& I don't recall unzipping my trousers and exposing myself to the woman," claimed the suspect in his statement before his interrogators.

The Public Prosecution charged the Briton with committing an indecent gesture in public. He was additionally charged with cursing the 45-year-old Lebanese secretary and dishonouring her.

According to records, the defendant refused to sign his statements before the police and the public prosecution because they were written in Arabic which he claimed he didn't know.

"I was returning home from Jumeirah's boardwalk& I spotted the suspect hugging the wall and flirting with it indecently as if it was a woman. I didn't pay much attention to him because he seemed drunk.

"While I waited for the elevator, the suspect walked towards me with his zipper open and his private parts exposed. He cursed me, Dubai and Muslims. He asked me to go into the entrance with him, but I refused. I rushed away and called the building's guard," the secretary alleged in her statement at the Public Prosecution.

Medical reports confirmed that the suspect suffers from alcoholism and attends therapy sessions to prevent a relapse.

Presiding Judge Othman adjourned the case until next month.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_a ... 27559.html

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Brit says 12 vodaks made him flash his privates in Dubai Jul 01, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:I think that's a funny story......

Downing 12 vodkas and still managing to stay up on his feet ....and to show his equipment to a woman!!!!!!

"I was returning home from Jumeirah's boardwalk& I spotted the suspect hugging the wall and flirting with it indecently as if it was a woman. I didn't pay much attention to him because he seemed drunk.

This was the best part. I can only imagine him humping the wall and scraping his tongue along it. And she says he "seemed" drunk. Who in their right might would do that without being under the influence of something? Oh, wait, Scorpion King would.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:

This was the best part. I can only imagine him humping the wall and scraping his tongue along it. And she says he "seemed" drunk. Who in their right might would do that without being under the influence of something? Oh, wait, Scorpion King would.

THis was my favourite:

LOL. I've heard about rug burn and carpet burn before.... but a freaking wall?????? come on lad......
dresden
Dubai chat master

dresden wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

THis was my favourite:

LOL. I've heard about rug burn and carpet burn before.... but a freaking wall?????? come on lad......

Wall burn. LOL. Got that on my arse some years ago.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 01, 2009
[1] Who COUNTS when they are drinking?
[2] Besides 12 vodkas [ if they were UK single measures ] is only equivalent to 6 pints of lager ! Not much at all !
When we used to do the Scottish Rugby trip from Wales by coach , we used to start drinking at 8 am before the coach left Wales, drink steadily on the bus all the way to Scotland [ about 400 miles, with crates of beer and shorts on the bus ] and drink on in the Scottish hotel until about 3am.
Then we would drink all day every day , from about 9 am to 4 am, sometimes all night! We always had a kitty , so you had to keep up or lose out.
We would keep that up for 4 or 5 days.

Most of the time we remained pretty sober. My drink was MacEwan's Lager; Carling or Carlsberg. But I would drink gin and tonic if I got too full.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2009
This Brit was flashing his feather
As he walked he could only say....Hick!
He was feeling quite shattered,
And his feather, it was battered,
That's because he'd been sh*gging a brick !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Brit says 12 vodaks made him flash his privates in Dubai Jul 02, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Humping and licking the wall reminds me of a similar funny scene in a movie that came out years ago. Was it Austin Powers...or another movie? I can't remember... Or was it a British beer commercial with the song "Wild Thing" playing in the background??? Not sure....!

Anyway, if somebody had captured what this guy did on video, and uploaded it onto YouTube, it would've been one of their most viewed clips ever, ...for sure!!!

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 02, 2009
RedKite wrote:[1] Who COUNTS when they are drinking?
[2] Besides 12 vodkas [ if they were UK single measures ] is only equivalent to 6 pints of lager ! Not much at all !
When we used to do the Scottish Rugby trip from Wales by coach , we used to start drinking at 8 am before the coach left Wales, drink steadily on the bus all the way to Scotland [ about 400 miles, with crates of beer and shorts on the bus ] and drink on in the Scottish hotel until about 3am.
Then we would drink all day every day , from about 9 am to 4 am, sometimes all night! We always had a kitty , so you had to keep up or lose out.

Most of the time we remained pretty sober. My drink was MacEwan's Lager; Carling or Carlsberg. But I would drink gin and tonic if I got too full.

That's insane!!!

How could you guys do that?

One drink.... I'm high!

Two drinks...I'm drunk...!

Three drinks... I'm pretty soused!

Four drinks... I'm sick!!!

Well...I guess I wasn't made for drinking!!!!

But, RedKite, if you can hold your drink as well you can compose limericks, I can understand!!!

Loved your limerick on this guy...

You see how nice we can be here in Dubai.. to you guys who don't live in Dubai!!! That includes you Robby! We're pretty nice, aren't we???

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 02, 2009
"High" on ONE drink??
"Drunk" on two ?

Your name may be Tom Jones.....but that is VERY unusual !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 02, 2009
By the way......the flasher WAS an ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE!! Maybe he thought it was best to advertise his wares??
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 02, 2009
Tom,

When you ask how can we do that, I'm afraid that about 20,000 Welshmen do just that every 2 years on the Scottish trip.......they stay within 70 miles of Edinburgh....many do not even go to the city !!......Then, there's the Irish trip !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:Wall burn. LOL. Got that on my arse some years ago.

Can't say I've felt the same, but was it any more painful than Nail scratches down your back? ;)
dresden
Dubai chat master

dresden wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Wall burn. LOL. Got that on my arse some years ago.

Can't say I've felt the same, but was it any more painful than Nail scratches down your back? ;)

At the moment - No!. And the nails went down his back (with no complaints). LOL
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 03, 2009
idiot !!! can count on brits to act retarded after a night out
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 03, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:
RedKite wrote:[1] Who COUNTS when they are drinking?

That's insane!!!

How could you guys do that?

One drink.... I'm high!

Two drinks...I'm drunk...!

Three drinks... I'm pretty soused!

Four drinks... I'm sick!!!

Well...I guess I wasn't made for drinking!!!!

But, RedKite, if you can hold your drink as well you can compose limericks, I can understand!!!

Loved your limerick on this guy...

You see how nice we can be here in Dubai.. to you guys who don't live in Dubai!!! That includes you Robby! We're pretty nice, aren't we???

8) 8)

All expats are nice :lol:
Probably because they socialize with a bottle in their hand :wink:

Currently I don't drink often anymore. Nothing to celebrate...

but but but, in a not all to distant time ago, money was spent at the mall. Booze, liquor and crates of Amstel or Heineken beer were bought for around 20 people all together.

One beer: three zips, done already?? NEXT!!
Second beer.... When is the next round coming?
Third..................Are you sure you didn't forget me this time?
Fourth....................You owe me one, go bring some for us. :lol:
After four liter of Heineken each, about 12 bottles (30cl): ....I really start to feel a bit wobbly...come here girl, I need your shoulder for support ;)

By then, the real men were done with the crates...since they were all empty and the couples went home to have a proper f@ck (obviously) :wink:

And for the single men...the party was just starting...with liquor shots hickupp :drunken:

Friends forever :occasion5:

Damn, I need some practicing again... 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 03, 2009
RedKite wrote:"High" on ONE drink??
"Drunk" on two ?

Your name may be Tom Jones.....but that is VERY unusual !!

Yeah… I may be exaggerating a little, but true…I’m not what you call a bona fide drinker.

Hated booze vehemently when I was young for what it did to some of my family members, and vowed never to drink ever.

I broke my vow when I was in my mid 20’s, but I still never liked to drink that much since then.

I do enjoy a beer or two, or a glass of wine or two, with food and during other occasions, but I generally don’t like hard liquor.

Whatever… that’s my story with liquor…..!!!!

Oh… for the record, I’m not a Welshman, an Irishman nor a Scotsman!!!

8) 8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2009
Hey Robby…How’re you doing?….

You’re not hitched yet (with a job, that is,…not a female, though I’m sure you’d welcome the latter too!!)???

Great booze story…

But it should be the other way around, when you get a job, you won’t be able to drink much..

Now it’s your chance to get soaked… before having to stay dry for the job!!

Cheers!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2009
RobbyG wrote:All expats are nice :lol:
Probably because they socialize with a bottle in their hand :wink:

Currently I don't drink often anymore. Nothing to celebrate...

but but but, in a not all to distant time ago, money was spent at the mall. Booze, liquor and crates of Amstel or Heineken beer were bought for around 20 people all together.

One beer: three zips, done already?? NEXT!!
Second beer.... When is the next round coming?
Third..................Are you sure you didn't forget me this time?
Fourth....................You owe me one, go bring some for us. :lol:
After four liter of Heineken each, about 12 bottles (30cl): ....I really start to feel a bit wobbly...come here girl, I need your shoulder for support ;)

By then, the real men were done with the crates...since they were all empty and the couples went home to have a proper f@ck (obviously) :wink:

And for the single men...the party was just starting...with liquor shots hickupp :drunken:

Friends forever :occasion5:

Damn, I need some practicing again... 8)

Yaa nutin like drunken s@x. Amazing!

And when the men were single and drunk without their women....they would either fight or cry! Hilarious Times!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 03, 2009
Tom Jones wrote:Hey Robby…How’re you doing?….

You’re not hitched yet (with a job, that is,…not a female, though I’m sure you’d welcome the latter too!!)???

Great booze story…

But it should be the other way around, when you get a job, you won’t be able to drink much..

Now it’s your chance to get soaked… before having to stay dry for the job!!

Cheers!!!

8) 8)

I'm doing ok Tommy.

Missing a few essentials (job, lady) just now, but times are tough.
I'm writing my ass off... ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 03, 2009
Hi Robby !

I've been looking at your Global Inveztor and Nautic sites. Some really good stuff on there. Interesting gold market at the moment.

Cracking yachts on the Nautic site ! People should click one or two of those to see how luxurious they are . I wonder how many crooked overpaid bankers owned those?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2009
olivertwisted wrote:idiot !!! can count on brits to act retarded after a night out

Stereotypical Bollox aas usual. Think it';s ony Brits that get pished doper?
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 04, 2009
Robby,
That Nautic Dream site of yours; the yachts are so luxurious and expensive.....but I wonder how many sales are now being forced by the reality of this recession, particularly in Dubai ?

How many yachts for sale in Dubai?

Those expats in financial trouble won't dump those beauties ......more likely to sail off to Mumbai or Goa with their worldly possessions, krugerrands etc on board .

We have one such story with Herve. I wonder how many others are doing it through present economics?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat