Boys Will Be Boys

Topic locked
Boys will be Boys Dec 05, 2008
What do boys do when they are told that they are forbbiden to have se x with girls?
Have se x with other boys of course!

As reported in 7 Days newspaper yesterday:

Youths under investigation after teenage boy is sexually assaulted by three students in classroom
A young male student is recovering after being gang raped by three of his classmates at school.
The vile attack occurred in a classroom during the school day, officials have confirmed.
Three Emirati students, all aged 17, are now under investigation following the brutal assault on their Arab victim at the government school in Sharjah.
Police would not confirm whether the youths were being held in custody when contacted by 7DAYS yesterday.
An official at the Sharjah Education Zone said the school had referred a complaint to them after the pupil reported last week’s attack.
An official said: “The victim made a complaint that he has been raped by three students in a classroom. According to the victim, the students restrained him and asked to have sex with him. When he refused they raped him one after another.
“He could not escape or scream for help because they had threatened to kill him.”
The victim’s age has not been released, but he is believed to be a teenager.
The head teacher confirmed the incident and said that three of his pupils were now being investigated in connection with the rape. The results of the investigation are expected by the end of this month.
“We immediately suspended the youths and referred the case to the Education Zone,” the head teacher said. “We are waiting for medical reports on the victim to come back. He has been sent to a psychologist for treatment to help him with his ordeal.”
The students have been transferred to another school in the emirate while police conduct their investigation.
An official at Sharjah Education Zone said inquires need to be made into how the attack could have taken place. “The students should have been under supervision in school,” the official said.
The alleged attackers are being investigated for homosexuality and rape, according to a police source.
All three could face life in jail if convicted of the rape charges, a lawyer has confirmed.
Abdull Hamid Al-Kumaiti said: “They might all be facing life in jail, but usually the court will take their ages into consideration and reduce the sentence because they are still teenagers.”

This is understandable to a certain degree.
The same thing happens when you tell men that because they are priests, they can't have se x with women.

I'm all for equal rights, but seriously
What the hell is going on when instead of the straight guys bashing the gays at school, the way it used to be (at least in my part of the world)...
you got the gay guys raping the straight ones.
Even with equal rights, anywhere else and I would be surprised with anything short of these guys being beaten to within an inch of their life by fellow students, but in the UAE they seem to be at the top of the pecking order amongst their peers.
Yes, they may not be above the law, but shariah law is after all the word of god and they are hardly above god's law are they?

So how do they get away with it?

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 06, 2008
oh that's horrible...i might get rape here.. lol

i am new in this place.
oxfordx501
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 06, 2008
They should introduce castration for these sort of crimes
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 06, 2008
The segregation of males and females at puberty can create problems of this type. Severe punishment of proven offenders can act as a deterrent however it cannot override hormonal instincts.

Until there is a change in general attitudes, I am afraid there will always continue to be cases such as this. It is sad, but it is a culturally created problem.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 07, 2008
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 831344.ece

please i am not admitting that gang attacks in UAE is not a small issue. It is a BIG issue which should be addressed. But have a look at a link above. This shit goes on EVERYWHERE. even london.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 07, 2008
The main differance is in my opinion,is that if you did commit this crime in the UK the case would not be in the hands of the"education zone",you would be in the nick pending an investigation and it would be very unlikley that your nationality or familly name would count for much.

I cant begin to imagine how this poor chap will cope with the shame or stigma
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 07, 2008
rudeboy wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article831344.ece

please i am not admitting that gang attacks in UAE is not a small issue. It is a BIG issue which should be addressed. But have a look at a link above. This tasty goes on EVERYWHERE. even london.

I agree that that violent crime happens a lot more in London. Thats one of the reasons cited by people who choose to leave London to come to Dubai.
But male rape is something new to me.
Being from a western culture where gays have only recently felt confident enough to express themselves, it seems very strange to me that in Dubai, where homosexuality remains a taboo subject, that this happens as often as it does.
However, perhaps I am too quick to label the offenders as gay.
The loose definition of gay is being attracted towards other males companionship rather than just for s ex.
So are the offenders doing this for sexual gratification only and believe that they are not gay?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 08, 2008
I guess this stems from specific societal restrictions put on the kids out here.
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 14, 2008
Jerking off often may be the best way for these boys.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat