Boys Night Out - What Happened?

Topic locked
Boys Night Out - What Happened? Sep 01, 2006
Hey guys, what happened?

I waited, and waited, for the limo and it never showed :shock: I went to the place you told me on the pm :oops: Not funny :shock:

So I decided to go looking for you and visited 27 bars (slightly above my limit of one drink but..). I described the lot of you and each time met with the same response:"check the insane asylum". So I asked a taxi driver to take me there and he responded: "Sir, all property developers are closed at this hour".

Next time :wink:

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 01, 2006
Boys don't kiss and tell concs,

But we had a blast. The limo was superb.

I am still nursing a damn hangover and I can imagine there are one or two others in the same boat.

^ian^, if you don't have a hangover, then i am coming over to give you one! hahahahahahaha

Great meeting everyone and we had a hoot. Next one = bigger.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 01, 2006
you guys are gonna have to wait till "the boss" gets over for the next one or there will be trouble

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 01, 2006
arniegang wrote:you guys are gonna have to wait till "the boss" gets over for the next one or there will be trouble

:wink: :wink:

That sounds like a good idea, i'm in for that, hopefully.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 02, 2006
pimpin-drinkin-draggin- slurrin- dirty dancin -not remembering where we were...breaking glasses...nogotiating some right dodgy bars...VIP ing it-bling bling it...it was a choice night true RAT PACK style...and to all those lightweights (and that means everyone except me)...drink up!! 8)
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 03, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
^ian^, if you don't have a hangover, then i am coming over to give you one! hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, I didn't end up in the jailhouse or the hospital, but I did end up in the doghouse.

I think there's a certain point when one should stop drinking. Sometime perferably before the white dots in front of the eyes.

Mind you, the bartender in the limo was certainly pouring some stiff drinks.

That and I had gunk coming out of my eyes the next day from flying down SZR with my head up through the sunroof of the limo.
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
Can we please have the photos in the fight club?
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Oh yeah, I didn't end up in the jailhouse or the hospital, but I did end up in the doghouse.

I think there's a certain point when one should stop drinking. Sometime perferably before the white dots in front of the eyes.

Mind you, the bartender in the limo was certainly pouring some stiff drinks.

That and I had gunk coming out of my eyes the next day from flying down SZR with my head up through the sunroof of the limo.

Doghouse? for what?

It was fun flying down SZR sticking up out of the sunroof! Lots of people were cool about it as well, flashing lights, honking and thumbs up (well, hopefully they were thumbs! hahahahaha)

Those drinks in the limo were singles mate, honest. hehehehehehe
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Doghouse? for what?

For being a complete drunken fool :oops:

There's a reason why guys and girls shouldn't meet up on their GNOs.

:roll:
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
yorky500 wrote:Doghouse? for what?

For being a complete drunken fool :oops:

Please tell me you did not confess your undying love for her and stated that you would go to the ends of the earth/climb the highest mountain/swim the widest river for her? unlike some other drunken fool I know. :wink: :wink: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
I suppose it falls upon the senior citizen to round up the saga of the Boys Night Out...which truly lived up its name. Certain members are due for citations due to their absolute dedication to the cause and places are already being reserved at the American Hospital Rehab Clinic...

So what happened?

Our gathering began on the 51st. floor of Emirates Towers, where a suitable quantity of cocktails were supplied to the team of suited and booted Boys. At the correct hour, our trusty limo arrived and the chance for us all to lord it up and do the whole celeb blingy thing at the front door of the hotel was worth the wait!

From there we made a short pit-stop before continuing on to a hostel of ill-repute where the boys once again put up a fine show of laddish and juvenile behaviour!

A lengthy search of the car park eventually located our trusty driver and stretch monstrosity who conveyed us with all speed (despite the unaerodynamic resistance of those hanging out of the sunroof!) to a much classier venue where the band was cool and the atmosphere decidedly Blue. There were further imbibements and much meeting of friends prior to us mounting up in the stretch obscenity once more and a quick trip across the Sheikh Zayed Road to Fresh nightclub...where we bumped into a Girls Night Out!

At this point, I must defer my commentary as the happenings and even the arrival at the club are all a little 'misty'...

Awards have to go to:
Fayz. We heard about the cab ride home!
Ian. Are you out of the doghouse yet?
Constantine. Slick as ever and last man standing
Yorky 500. Some of the things you were doing on the dance floor are illegal in some countries!

The next one promises to be even more salubrious!

Arnie...are you ready?

Sound performance chaps!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 03, 2006
:oops: :oops: Yes I have to stand up and take a bow for lightweight of the evening, I can’t keep up with the true DFM’ers.

From the parts I remember I do remember having lots of fun :lol: :lol: , thank you all for a great night.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 03, 2006
For a senior citizen DK, you held your own pretty darn well.

I suspect the whiskies with a dash of coke (isn't it supposed to be the other way around) I was consuming helped me no end, but props to Fayz, that's class.
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
Oh and *woof*.

:?
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
Did Fayz have his PSP's with him to make sure all the tables and glasses were spotlessly clean at all times ??

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Sep 03, 2006
arniegang wrote:Did Fayz have his PSP's with him to make sure all the tables and glasses were spotlessly clean at all times ??

:lol: :lol:

There were other things he needed to clean up apart from the tables and glasses!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat