Big Secret Revealed - HP

Topic locked
Big Secret Revealed - HP Jul 18, 2006
HP,

You know I think you are smart and witty but you've fooled. You know about Corcovado. Well she is, I would guess, between 55 and 60 years old. She, along with everyone else in the forum, played along to see if you would figure it out. Obviously you did not and fell for it.

Hey, it can happen to the best! Better luck next time.

I've been authorized by DFM to reveal the "secret"...

P.S. Arniegang calls her grandma!

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
Sorry HP for leading u on :oops: :oops: i thought u will get it by now ..*Removing my fake teeth and laughing* :lol: :lol: i am really thory :)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
concord r u sure he didnt know my age?? maybe he was playing fool :roll: :roll: :roll:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Sorry Corc, I just thought about it: I got the go ahead from DFM to make the revelation but did not contact you in advance to make sure you were ok with it - based on your post, I see you don't mind. After all you should be proud.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
Corcovado wrote:concord r u sure he didnt know my age?? maybe he was playing fool

I'm sure he did not know - although I wouldn't put it past HP to now pretend that he always knew.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
This is partly my fault. I told HP that Corcs was a young beauty, whereas in reality, she makes GABs look like a teenager (no offence to either Corcs or GABs there - you know I think you look mid-20's GABs).

Unfortunately, I would have guessed at Corcs being older than what you suggest Concord. But perhaps I'm not good at judging ages!! Its good to see that older people can join in with this forum along with the younger members such as myself and Concord.

Corcs - you really shouldn't have let yourself lead poor HP on like that. Its not fair. He'll be crying all the way to Carrefour!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 18, 2006
the_zooter wrote:This is partly my fault. I told HP that Corcs was a young beauty, whereas in reality, she makes GABs look like a teenager (no offence to either Corcs or GABs there - you know I think you look mid-20's GABs).

Unfortunately, I would have guessed at Corcs being older than what you suggest Concord. But perhaps I'm not good at judging ages!! Its good to see that older people can join in with this forum along with the younger members such as myself and Concord.

Corcs - you really shouldn't have let yourself lead poor HP on like that. Its not fair. He'll be crying all the way to Carrefour!

oh i didnt mean to... cant an old lady have some fun ?? :oops: hope he is not upset :roll:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Dont be discouraged HP

Im sure Croco (as you lovingly refer to her) is young and lovely and these guys are just putting you off.

I have quite a few Lebanese women in my Uni and there are gorgeous ! :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
wow, so ur like the oldest here ? :P . poor HP
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2006
KeithL wrote:Im sure Croco (as you lovingly refer to her) is young and lovely and these guys are just putting you off.

If only that were true :(
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Big Secret Revealed - HP Jul 18, 2006
Concord wrote:HP,

You know I think you are smart and witty but you've fooled. You know about Corcovado. Well she is, I would guess, between 55 and 60 years old. She, along with everyone else in the forum, played along to see if you would figure it out. Obviously you did not and fell for it.

Hey, it can happen to the best! Better luck next time.

I've been authorized by DFM to reveal the "secret"...

P.S. Arniegang calls her grandma!

Whenever it is the matter of girl , we men are assholes even look at ex president of US :P . We men "always think from banana not from brain , thats tragedy :P .

well what can i say if someone was 55 or 70 , let her celeberate her win :roll: Now HP wouldnt waste his feeling and respect for any girl :?

can ya sing this indian song wid me :

Kisis sa dil lagane ki wo saza mili ha ka baas

i I got the punishment of falling for someone " :wink:

Thanks for revealing it , might be it made the day of some people :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
i am waiting for all losers to come and laugh at me :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
oooh .. r u upset? did u really believe i am young and beautiful?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2006
Corcovado wrote:oooh .. r u upset? did u really believe i am young and beautiful?

very bad corco, very bad. Look what you have done to our once lively HP :wink:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 18, 2006
HP i know this thread is a big heart break for you ... but let me cheer you up with this article :

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10053531.html

now you can pack up as many gifts for your girls in pakland ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2006
MaaaD wrote:HP i know this thread is a big heart break for you ... but let me cheer you up with this article :

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10053531.html

now you can pack up as many gifts for your girls in pakland ...

Maad ,

thanks but even the Concord was the part of group :shock: I am not sure about constant. :roll: I dont mind girls , i never expected anything nice from them because they can not resist nature :0).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
carrefour wont sell half as good now :(
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 19, 2006
concord read in fight club , little love for you :0)

regards
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
oh you guys are so bad!!!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:concord read in fight club , little love for you :0)

regards

Sorry HP -have no access (too nice!).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
Modesty obviously runs rampant in these here parts.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
I copied here as you dont have access to fight club "Concord".

I was wondering if the last two private messages to me were also the part of this game. 8).If so then HP is very disappointed. What had you thought? HP will start licking your feet if you offer him help to find job in Dubai? you must be disappointed after reading my reply?

HP doesn’t come here to look for job in Dubai. I am engineer and having master in IT . I am damn MBS certified professional: P . I was even offered job in Microsoft Denmark. I have very nice salary and above all, I am very much satisfied with salary, company and life.

I never asked anyone to help me in finding a job even when I was unemployed after finishing my degree? There is difference between HP and kelly 1966 :0).

As well as croco is concerned. I am not having any grudges . Even a person with IQ level under 10 could know that HP was having fun. I ws jst feeling sad for her because she was having family in Libnan. I never trusted girls :0).

The only person , who disappointed me , it was you and thanks for sending me the private messages to play the game :wink:

I am giving you the respect and not revealing the entire contents , which i promised not to share :wink:

Thanks for being a nice brother :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP. You are still the funniest guy in the forum!

What's the matter? You think you have a monopoly to have all the fun. As you know, only Bill Gates is allowed to have monopolies these days.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
To: HP
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:08 am
Subject: Dubai Job
HP,

Whay kind of work do you do? If you tell me what you would want to do in Dubai I may be able to get you a job. I am not a recruiter. I am a delted who thinks you are very smart, etc (you know that) and may be able to get you a good job - if you want it (and the opportunity is there).

Let me know.

was it the part your game? :roll:

croco is not a 55 or 60 years old woman and i know she is quite younger and with someone else in DF ( thanks for someone in DF :P ) . She knew that i was having fun wid her .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP

Your daddy is laughing at you. I have met Corcs twice and i can confirm she is too old for you.

In fact she is older than me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Could i suggest HP - you adopt Corcs as your "grandmother", then you will nearly have an entire famiy on here. All we need to do is find you a grandad, Uncle DK and i are working on this.

daddy
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 19, 2006
daddy leave the part of girl , i jst want to know the purpose of his private message: What he thought that i would be started licking his feet on the name of job ? Am i kelly 1966 ? who made the fool of herself ?

To: HP
Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:08 am
Subject: Dubai Job
HP,

Whay kind of work do you do? If you tell me what you would want to do in Dubai I may be able to get you a job. I am not a recruiter. I am a "deleted" (serious sort) who thinks you are very smart, etc (you know that) and may be able to get you a good job - if you want it (and the opportunity is there).

Let me know.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP,

I've said you are funny (very funny) but I am starting to think you may not be that smart!

By the way, all of the sudden your grammar and spelling are perfect!

Arnie, would you send HP to his room and ground him for a while!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
KeithL wrote:Im sure Croco (as you lovingly refer to her) is young and lovely and these guys are just putting you off.

If only that were true :(

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder !

:)
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:
croco is not a 55 or 60 years old woman and i know she is quite younger and with someone else in DF ( thanks for someone in DF ) . She knew that i was having fun wid her .

Nice try HP.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
Concord wrote:HP,

I've said you are funny (very funny) but I am starting to think you may not be that smart!

By the way, all of the sudden your grammar and spelling are perfect!

Arnie, would you send HP to his room and ground him for a while!

It is not having any impact on my bottom line , if you issue me the certificate of smartness or not. I just need the answer in very simple words and to the point .

" The Private massages were the part of your fun plan ? You must had though to put me down by offering the help? Is it true ? ".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat