A Big Mabruuuuk To Egypt!!!!

Topic locked
A Big Mabruuuuk to Egypt!!!! Jan 31, 2010
Yes ..a big mabruk tonight to all Egyptians here in Dubai and elsewhere... for an unprecedented Egyptian win of the Africa Cup, ....3 times in a row!!!

To a well deserving team that won every match of the tournament!!!

To the undisputed champions of African Soccer!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: A Big Mabruuuuk to Egypt!!!! Feb 01, 2010
i thought Ghana did superbly for a team missing supposedly its 4-5 best players. The result was a bit harsh on them, nevertheless well done Egypt. Jst hope we dont hear too many people claiming there was a big "conspiracy" to make sure Egypt dont go to the world cup...
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Congratulations. I guess it is a big deal.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

An Egyptian friend invited me last night to watch the game with him, along with a bunch of his buddies. I had always thought the English were the wildest soccer fans in the world, but I believe the Egyptians got them beat!!! :D :D

I couldn't wait for the game to end, to rush back home. It got too boisterous and a bit uncomfortable for me; I couldn’t even hear my friend who was trying to translate to me what the other guys were yelling about!! There was also a lot of jumping and tossing stuff on the floor!! :) :) But it was fun at times and the food was great!!

Driving back home, I thought to myself what it would’ve been like if these boys were drinking beer, like the English fans!!! Good thing they were good Moslems!!! :D :D

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

I watched the game and to be frank I though Ghana was a bit unlucky, they played well. Mind you the Super-Sub, 5 goals in the competition all as substitute, has to be given a lot of credit.
The World Cup should be interesting for Ghana also.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat