Big Fight.

Topic locked
Big Fight. Oct 27, 2006
I was just awaken by a huge fight in the hallway one floor below me (5:00 am). Bunch of drunks just fighting with each other. They carried on for about a half hour. One guy kept telling someone else "let's just go, let's go to the hospital". I could see thru the reflection on the windows ( there is a sort of atrium that connects every other floor). Young, men and women -woke everyone up. The neighbor across the hallway also walk up and came out (I never saw another soul on my floor in the 7 month's I've lived here).

All someone had to do was call the police and they'll be lots of trouble. I actually yelled down to them "guys, calm down and go away before the police come". Of course they did not listen and are still loitering.

Dumb really.

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
well, they were drunk
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
bushra21 wrote:well, they were drunk

there is such term as "happy drunks" you know :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
god damnn u went through all that trouble to make up a story .. so u could put a post down on the forums at 5 : 30 am

nigga just say you is addicted .. will accept it an not diss.. :lol: :lol:

so be honest .. did you snitch an call the cops?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2006
yes, and i am one of them until someone pissed me off.

where do you live anyway that people would be that stupid to be drunk in public...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
Marina. And it was inside the building but they woke up 2 floors.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
poor guy. i used to have to deal with that in the states....one time i went out and slapped a guy across the head and told him if he didnt shut up id blow his head off...it worked

you should try that next time
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
bushra21 wrote:poor guy. i used to have to deal with that in the states....one time i went out and slapped a guy across the head and told him if he didnt shut up id blow his head off...it worked

you should try that next time

well you do have those puffy cheeks. guys like that
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 27, 2006
:lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2006
thats pretty funny val
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
The problem with this kind of thing is that it reflects on the whole expat population, we are just branded as being a bunch of hooligans, now whilst that may be true for a small majority like the ones fighting in Concs building, the lashback from the Authorities can affect us all :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 27, 2006
I would have called the police.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2006
sage & onion wrote:The problem with this kind of thing is that it reflects on the whole expat population, we are just branded as being a bunch of hooligans, now whilst that may be true for a small majority like the ones fighting in Concs building, the lashback from the Authorities can affect us all :cry:

Do you mean that this never happens with locals ??

I think because of the number involved, the probability of every incident involving an expat is much higher....

It would be interesting to research *scratches head*

:wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 27, 2006
Expat fights, local fights, expat to local... i've seen all of these fights. why am i expose to this :?: :(

Few weeks ago, men in kandura are trying to get inside our villa because they're suspecting the man they're looking for is hiding in our villa. It was wee hours and we're all awaken by that incident. And we found out they're only trying to talk to some ladies inside the villa. Police came to get them out infront of the gate.

All of us (all ladies) staying in the villa were petrified by that incident. We follow the advise of the police i.e to hire a security guard.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 27, 2006
Biggest "fight" I witnessed was in L.A.

I woke up at 3AM to the sounds of a woman screaming at the top of her lungs. It was coming from the streets so my first thought was that she was being assaulted or worse, raped. The thing I quickly realized when I got to L.A. is that you're on your own. You could be laying on the ground in a pool of your own blood and people would just walk by not even looking at you.
So I looked out the window and I saw a chick againt a wall, with a guy shaking her and pulling her by her shirt, hair... So I opened the window and shouted at the guy telling him that I had called 911 and that he'd better leave the chick alone if he didn't want to spend the night in jail.

End of story? Nope. The chick started shouting at me, telling me he was her boyfriend and that they were "just" having an argument. Which of course got me twice as mad and I proceeded in telling her that she would be joining him in jail too for the night. Dumbasses ran away...

If I had to list the things that happened or all the times something happened during the night in L.A., I'd prolly be banned for flooding the forums...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 27, 2006

Being drunk is no excuse
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 27, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Biggest "fight" I witnessed was in L.A.

I woke up at 3AM to the sounds of a woman screaming at the top of her lungs. It was coming from the streets so my first thought was that she was being assaulted or worse, raped. The thing I quickly realized when I got to L.A. is that you're on your own. You could be laying on the ground in a pool of your own blood and people would just walk by not even looking at you.
So I looked out the window and I saw a chick againt a wall, with a guy shaking her and pulling her by her shirt, hair... So I opened the window and shouted at the guy telling him that I had called 911 and that he'd better leave the chick alone if he didn't want to spend the night in jail.

End of story? Nope. The chick started shouting at me, telling me he was her boyfriend and that they were "just" having an argument. Which of course got me twice as mad and I proceeded in telling her that she would be joining him in jail too for the night. Dumbasses ran away...

If I had to list the things that happened or all the times something happened during the night in L.A., I'd prolly be banned for flooding the forums...

i saw a person get shot...no one bothered calling the police except for me. and even then the police were like why did you call, do you know the person.... :roll:

idiots
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2006
This drunk noisy guys are one of the reason why Dubai is being strict with the classification of "Family Accomodation" and "Single Accomodation" ..... :(
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 01, 2006
biggest fight i have ever seen was in sharjah between two rival gangs of an area 16 people were slashed wit switchblades and many broken bones but we won :wink: :wink:
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 01, 2006
huhh! another gangsta... :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 01, 2006
bear wrote:

Being drunk is no excuse

bear is rite being drunk is no excuse
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 01, 2006
westside wrote:
bear wrote:

Being drunk is no excuse

bear is rite being drunk is no excuse

i didnt mean it as making an excuse...its just, something to expect from people who are drunk...not saying that it makes it right, but that is what happens most of the time
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2006
westside wrote:biggest fight i have ever seen was in sharjah between two rival gangs of an area 16 people were slashed wit switchblades and many broken bones but we won :wink: :wink:

negro puhlease .. u was probably a little wanka when the biggest fight went down in SJ ... an for using blades u all is still a bunch of wanka's

damnn the young generation .. we built the names up for all yall back in the days when we was runnin the streets .. from satwa to umm khanoor ... but god damnn uve turn'd all those spots into a wanka's zone ...

you wanna learn how to run the game .. then holla at an OG ill teach a thing or too young buck ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat