A Balanced World

Topic locked
A balanced world Mar 03, 2008
A balanced world...

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God,
"Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds,
"Look Michael, look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said,
"What is it?"

"It's a planet,"
- replied God,
"and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance".

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth.
"For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people" God continued, pointing to different countries.
"And over there, I call this place America. North America will be rich and powerful and cold, while South America will be poor, and hot and friendly. And the little spot in the middle is Central America which is a hot spot. Can you see the balance?"

"Yes" said the Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then he pointed to a large land mass and asked,
"What's that one?"

"Ah" said God.
"That's Australia, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, rainforests, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast line. The people are good looking, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be thought of throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable cricket and rugby players who will be admired and feared by all who come across them".

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then exclaimed
"You said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied wisely,
"Wait until you see the ugly, whining, sheep rooting, Kiwi bastards I'm putting next to them".

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
Is he talking about the aborigines in australia?
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Mar 03, 2008
You have anything against Kiwis....... :shock:
"Wait until you see the ugly, whining, sheep rooting, Kiwi bastards I'm putting next to them".

Your description is way OTT.... :shock:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
reviewer wrote:"Wait until you see the ugly, whining, sheep rooting, Kiwi bastards I'm putting next to them".

That's what my landord told me when I commented how nice the place was.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 03, 2008
Concord wrote:
scarlet wrote:"Wait until you see the ugly, whining, sheep rooting, Kiwi bastards I'm putting next to them".

Correction............ 8) 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
reviewer wrote:
Concord wrote:
scarlet wrote:"Wait until you see the ugly, whining, sheep rooting, Kiwi bastards I'm putting next to them".

Reviewer, maybe it is just me or that time of the month but I find you very annoying!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 03, 2008
Concord wrote:
reviewer wrote:
Concord wrote:

Reviewer, maybe it is just me or that time of the month but I find you very annoying!

When Reviewer is around, Sage & Onion isn't and vice versa.

Also... who does Reviewer seem to have an issue with?

Finally, Sage obviously has IP access to general, and as usual, being old is putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5.

I suppose it helps him hit on young girls incognito now.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 03, 2008
Concord wrote:
reviewer wrote:
Concord wrote:

:lol: :lol: Quite frankly I feel the same about you....and I'm quite sure time and day have nothing to do with it. 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
Concord wrote:
reviewer wrote:
Concord wrote:

When Reviewer is around, Sage & Onion isn't and vice versa.

Also... who does Reviewer seem to have an issue with?

:lol: Geez....move on....such twaddle of yours....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
Are you guys to hijack every single thread today?! Go slug it out in FC.

Nice one Scarlet! I like it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 03, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Are you guys to hijack every single thread today?! Go slug it out in FC.

You will see the problem is actually Reviewer.

I was about to comment openly in the forum to ask him nicely to stop crashing threads.

However, when you're used to posting 17+ comments a day, have never had anything of value to add - ever - then what else can you do but crash threads.

Add the obvious agenda against Concord and myself... all the evidence adds up, at least, as much as the evidence that I have 'several clones' does.
^ian^

Mar 03, 2008
But don't you see that it's a vicious circle? If you didn't reply to him and wind him up in the first place, he wouldn't reply to you and you to him and round and round it goes. Just ignore one another.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 03, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:But don't you see that it's a vicious circle? If you didn't reply to him and wind him up in the first place, he wouldn't reply to you and you to him and round and round it goes. Just ignore one another.

Watch this space.
^ian^

Mar 03, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Are you guys to hijack every single thread today?! Go slug it out in FC.

You will see the problem is actually Reviewer.

I was about to comment openly in the forum to ask him nicely to stop crashing threads.

However, when you're used to posting 17+ comments a day, have never had anything of value to add - ever - then what else can you do but crash threads.

Add the obvious agenda against Concord and myself... all the evidence adds up, at least, as much as the evidence that I have 'several clones' does.

Wow....such heavenly talk you got there...trying to win their votes eh.....

Talk about crashing thread ....pfffttt..looks who's barking.....

Agenda.....what? Who needs one...and with both of you ...whew...you seem sounds like britney this days.....britney )plastic) DUH.....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:But don't you see that it's a vicious circle? If you didn't reply to him and wind him up in the first place, he wouldn't reply to you and you to him and round and round it goes. Just ignore one another.

Isn't it the same cycle Ian wants in here....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
reviewer wrote:

Stop being a **** and take the challenge.
^ian^

Mar 03, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:

Stop being a tiger and take the challenge.

Are you blind or just rightly ignoring it....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:

LOL! Moron.
^ian^

Mar 03, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:

LOL! Moron.

Oiii...Nincompoop
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 03, 2008
Nice racist joke. :)
I thought people from Kiwiland are beautiful and infact Aussies find a connection with them as immediately as they meet some kiwian..

Ok .. Big fellas let the fight continue..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 03, 2008
Is New Zealand is to Australia as Canada is to the US in terms of "endearment"?
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Mar 03, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:Is New Zealand is to Australia as Canada is to the US in terms of "endearment"?

I'll field this one:

Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians will ALL correct you when being "accused" of being from another place. Americans will just smile and nod anywhere out of the US and gladly accept being Canuck, Aussie and Kiwi.

Yes, there is a friendly rivalry between the relations mentioned above, but I am guessing only 3 of 4 would wave a flag or sew it on their backpack in most regions of the world.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 03, 2008
dubaidog wrote:
pinoy1 wrote:Is New Zealand is to Australia as Canada is to the US in terms of "endearment"?

I'll field this one:

Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians will ALL correct you when being "accused" of being from another place. Americans will just smile and nod anywhere out of the US and gladly accept being Canuck, Aussie and Kiwi.

Yes, there is a friendly rivalry between the relations mentioned above, but I am guessing only 3 of 4 would wave a flag or sew it on their backpack in most regions of the world.

ITA!
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat