Bad Hair Day

Topic locked
Bad Hair Day Sep 13, 2007
Is anybody having a bad day today? although it ramadan and im happy about it which is makin it better.

do share....

<------i kinda look like my avatar at the moment :D

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2007
yup with eyes soo tired and sleepy
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2007
abdulnafees wrote:yup with eyes soo tired and sleepy

I'm feeling like that aswell...
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 13, 2007
its not the sleepy and tired part, its that everybody is on slow mode
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2007
I have forced fasting in my office and even on day 1 - I don't know how you guys have the self-control to do it for the whole of ramadan
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2007
scarlet wrote:I have forced fasting in my office and even on day 1 - I don't know how you guys have the self-control to do it for the whole of ramadan

What you mean by forced fasting?
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 13, 2007
dont force it on them
Just lock out all exits so they cannot get food or water for 6 hours....sorry thats cruel my bad :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2007
Well we can't eat, drink or smoke in the office. Following the rules of Ramadan
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2007
scarlet wrote:Well we can't eat, drink or smoke in the office. Following the rules of Ramadan

scralet darling !

Thats stupidity of Muslims that they dont let the non-muslims to eat and drink infornt of them.

If i am fasting , i would like to see the things other ppl r doing and i cant do. Thats the basic purpose of Fasting. But some people have minimized their brain size by using a cloth and rope :lol:

PS " i am not fasting and i am regretting :(. It going to open at kl 7.30 PM and its hard to manage .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 14, 2007
Although not agreeing with all of HP’s comments I do have a big issue with fasting in Dubai, it doesn’t even feel like a challenge.

The point is to abstain, have the choice to eat and have the will to say no thank you, not have all the resteraunts closed, a reduced work day and the ability to sleep under your desk with out suffering consequences. Also your coworkers should not have fasting forced on them, Scarlet if you choose to respect your coworkers beliefs that’s awesome and good on you but if someone tells you, you aren’t allowed to eat at your desk that I disagree with. I enjoyed fasting in Canada because it was a challenge, here it’s a cake walk.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 14, 2007
You remember last Ramadan we had the DF skating day organized by Kanelli, there were Muslims and non, after most of the gang chose to go to a restaurant and talk some ate some abstained, nobody was condemned for their actions.

Jamal, Pretty Penny, Ish, Wafey, myself, and others were fasting, and some weren’t, no biggie it didn’t stop any of us from going out and enjoying a good day or sitting and enjoying the company of those we consider friends, my two fils anyway.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 14, 2007
fayz wrote:Although not agreeing with all of HP’s comments I do have a big issue with fasting in Dubai, it doesn’t even feel like a challenge.

I enjoyed fasting in Canada because it was a challenge, here it’s a cake walk.

Here its the same specially when ppl are eating at there desks not that it bothers me....

It weird everybody who knows im fasting are asking me the same question "atleast you can drink water" when I reply with no they really shocked :?
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 14, 2007
Galactico wrote:
It weird everybody who knows im fasting are asking me the same question "atleast you can drink water" when I reply with no they really shocked :?

I can understand how ppl think in a strange way...specially if you are among the few ones who are fasting
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2007
abdulnafees wrote:
Galactico wrote:

I can understand how ppl think in a strange way...specially if you are among the few ones who are fasting

Yeh I suppose you right atleast they get to learn something new.. :P
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Bad Hair Day Sep 14, 2007
Bleakus wrote:Is anybody having a bad day today? although it ramadan and im happy about it which is makin it better.

do share....

<------i kinda look like my avatar at the moment :D

Sorry m8, don't have any hair
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 14, 2007
^^good one
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2007
this morning scked the life out of me. it usually gives me a lot of energy, but not today. im working and i hate it. wish i could sit, smoke some shisha, drink my favorite mango juice and nag on my baba.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Bad Hair Day Sep 15, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
Sorry m8, don't have any hair

I already suggested you a solution sage :) which can help you out
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 15, 2007

My team had a great win today it's a good hair day even if I don't have any :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 15, 2007
sage & onion wrote:Image

My team had a great win today it's a good hair day even if I don't have any :lol:

Trust you to hijack the thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat