Bad Day!

Topic locked
May 12, 2006
ShamanWhisper wrote:
alexandra wrote:p.s what city r u located in moldova?

Chisinau
alexandra wrote:i dont find him handsome, blond hair and shiny white face...

This sounds like Barbie's cover boyfriend stereotype...

alexandra wrote:i dont find him handsome, blond hair and shiny white face not my type

Not my type either. LOL!!!

alexandra wrote:for sure he can give the richie smart as$ some manners lessons.
about my temper it's like i saied before in my post reply to u: blame it on my latin blood! when it comes to defend myself i am not easy to be k.o.
u saied also something about make him pay: if i wanted to get against him in a personal vendetta he will be now a dead fried chicken, but i dont wanna use my energy and my time in a useless thing like him!

I guess I had better drag my butt out of this thread before I get a chance to step out of line and become a "dead fried chicken" too. :lol:

lol Shaman, don't worry i am not so dangerous! i have nothing against u, on the contrary, i like ur character and ur way of talking and expressing urself.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
and how can i make my neighbour a fried dead chicken? no way, man! :wink:

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
alexandra wrote:as i saied i do appreciate the advice and i will try to follow it because i think it will be good for me in the first place, as for daddy's boy whom i snaped i dont feel sorry for it, just i regret that i didn't give him a proper lesson in a legal and moral way!
so if u wanna make ur advice complete pls tel me how u managed ur anger when u were in a similar situation( i forgot to mention that these days i am havind a hard time not to smoke, and like any addiction when u try to quit it it's so hard and making u so iritated, if i had one smoke in that moment of anger i would have manage it differentely...but bad luck for him----damn cigaretes) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually it`s advised to express an anger with less dangerous ways as to beat a pillow, to go in for boxing or smth like that to give vent to emotions – it`s wrong, in real it only deepen a certain mode of behavior in one`s mind & increase aggression. Basically anger is an energy, you need to transform it into smth else. By the way... just smokers cut this bad habit they enter another bad one. Lol Seriously.. you do a good thing stopped smoking! Do whateeever you like now but just don`t smoke. :)
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:
alexandra wrote:as i saied i do appreciate the advice and i will try to follow it because i think it will be good for me in the first place, as for daddy's boy whom i snaped i dont feel sorry for it, just i regret that i didn't give him a proper lesson in a legal and moral way!
so if u wanna make ur advice complete pls tel me how u managed ur anger when u were in a similar situation( i forgot to mention that these days i am havind a hard time not to smoke, and like any addiction when u try to quit it it's so hard and making u so iritated, if i had one smoke in that moment of anger i would have manage it differentely...but bad luck for him----damn cigaretes) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually it`s advised to express an anger with less dangerous ways as to beat a pillow, to go in for boxing or smth like that to give vent to emotions – it`s wrong, in real it only deepen a certain mode of behavior in one`s mind & increase aggression. Basically anger is an energy, you need to transform it into smth else. By the way... just smokers cut this bad habit they enter another bad one. Lol Seriously.. you do a good thing stopped smoking! Do whateeever you like now but just don`t smoke. :)

i knew smoking was bad before i started it, but once i did it was hard to quit it. so now i have to keep my fingers busy, to escape from that bad habbit of holding a cig. this is why i posted more than usual on forum, lol.
also i was thinking to go back to one of my hobbyes, swimming so that i don't gain weight after quiting this bad habbit1 thank god that i have options, lol! :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 19, 2006
u have no right to hit a person just because he called u something or insulted u or whatsoever it is . insult him bak verbally only, dont raise ur hand , the same thing happened wit me once , a women driving an x5 hit me from bak and she strted yelling at me ,i yelled bak . she hit my face and my nose strted bleeding, cops came took her inside parking the car over there itself.confescated her license,took her to jail , i told my uncle whose woking in cid , the same day he cancelled her visa,and deported her.
so no physical attacks .and women are the main problem for traffic problems.they dont know how to drive .and for making a scratch u made all this problem , gawd..if u yelled at him would the scatch go , finally what did it end up in , u both got fine plus u need to repair ur scratch with ur own money.

cheers :D
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 19, 2006
INtimate wrote:u have no right to hit a person just because he called u something or insulted u or whatsoever it is . insult him bak verbally only, dont raise ur hand , the same thing happened wit me once , a women driving an x5 hit me from bak and she strted yelling at me ,i yelled bak . she hit my face and my nose strted bleeding, cops came took her inside parking the car over there itself.confescated her license,took her to jail , i told my uncle whose woking in cid , the same day he cancelled her visa,and deported her.
so no physical attacks .and women are the main problem for traffic problems.they dont know how to drive .and for making a scratch u made all this problem , gawd..if u yelled at him would the scatch go , finally what did it end up in , u both got fine plus u need to repair ur scratch with ur own money.

the problem was his attitude not the scratch! read my posts and u will understand why i did it and it was worth it to slap his fancy glitter whitey face!
as for the part where u wrote that women can't drive! i will take u in any race, or parking or whatever u want! don't talk in general!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:
INtimate wrote:u have no right to hit a person just because he called u something or insulted u or whatsoever it is . insult him bak verbally only, dont raise ur hand , the same thing happened wit me once , a women driving an x5 hit me from bak and she strted yelling at me ,i yelled bak . she hit my face and my nose strted bleeding, cops came took her inside parking the car over there itself.confescated her license,took her to jail , i told my uncle whose woking in cid , the same day he cancelled her visa,and deported her.

the problem was his attitude not the scratch! read my posts and u will understand why i did it and it was worth it to slap his fancy glitter whitey face!
as for the part where u wrote that women can't drive! i will take u in any race, or parking or whatever u want! don't talk in general!

na i ddint mean to offend any women ,just wanted to say they should be trained hard.and should know to overcome in any dangerous situation.

cheers
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat