AVOID These Foods And Companies

Topic locked
AVOID these foods and companies Mar 31, 2012
i joined this forum to let out my frustration on companies and food outlets that are curropt!

Wendys :- my brother got admitted for severe food poisioning , admitted for 1 day this happened last month

Pizza Hut :- i experienced severe vomitting 2 hours after consuming a supersupreme , same as my family - 6 months ago

Mr.Greek ,Dubai Mall :- this is a North American brand we use to eat there all the time , but the quality of meat they use is definately low grade local type. We use to eat the donairs regualrily until they made the obvious swap. the new meat is horrible , tasteless and fatty. its an outrage really. i wrote to Mr.Greek headquaters but no response!

Turkish Donair on jumairah road near the jumairah beach hotel ;- this got my other brother hospitalized for food poisioning.

Pingpong - Dubai Mall , very fancy and expensive , but their food was rotten , we felt the effect after 4 hours after consuming.

Khazana checken breast sold at carefour : we bough about 1kgs , and froze it instantly . i week later after defrosting we noticed it had 1/2 cms black worms within the meat!!!!!

Sadia chickens ;- smells rotten , this must be a classic relabel and change expirity date types.

Daimond Meat products(al masa etc ) :- after 3 slicies of their salami , i felt sick , threw the whole package out.

ENOC Gas station :- their freezers are not working properly , we both icecreams for the family , when we opened the package we notice that the cream was crystallized and deformed . that means they had been defrosted
i complained to authourities but it seems like a joke to them.

These companies are
Not keeping thier food tempreture controlled properly
they are using the cheapest of the cheap food sources
they are relabelling their expired food as fresh
they are not hygienic and are contaminated with bacteria
using banned growth substances to increase their production yield
and so forth

we are only now at the mercy of veggies and eggs , horrified to eat outisde
if i could sue them id be a milliionair by now!!!!

Feel free to add your own experience , infact we should make a list and boycott these organizations that profit at the expense of our health !!!

maxtor2012
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AVOID These Foods And Companies Mar 31, 2012
You got sick from eating almost everything there is out there, I don't think its the food. I think its better to have your self checked rather than blame the food. ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: AVOID These Foods And Companies Apr 01, 2012
It doesn't surprise me at all. There aren't high enough standards or enforcement of cleanliness in food businesses, and with the extreme heat, it is very likely that food items are not stored at the correct temperature at all times. I'll never forget the story of the two children who died from food poisoning there in Dubai. :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I tend to agree wih DDS, take a look at the food you're all easting!!! It's all CRAP, nothing healthy about it. WOuldn't surpise me if you're all over weight with health problems.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

kanelli ,that was horrible for those poor kids , i remember that

those responsible should be locked up.

i work in the food industry,im an engineer , i have visited all the large food factory in UAE

their motto is cheap cheap cheap. if you prices are as much as 1 dirham over the competitior you loose the job!

for the others

i dont eat out everyday , at most once a week only . these experiences are only throu out this year

and no im not sick or fat.
maxtor2012
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: AVOID These Foods And Companies Apr 03, 2012
No wonder I am healthy *knocks on wood*...never ate at any of those places or heard of them except for Wendy's (but the last time I ate at Wendy's was never).
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: AVOID These Foods And Companies Apr 03, 2012
[quote="Mario45"]Pingpong sounds appetizing![/]

Do they sell anything other than balls, nets and paddles?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat