Ask Directly Question To Hydra Properties Boss

Topic locked
Ask directly question to Hydra Properties boss May 06, 2009
Guys... this is the time to ask.

Hydra Properties boss Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is to tackle investor concerns head on, by appearing in an exclusive live Q&A session on arabianbusiness.com next week.

Dr Al Fahim – who has faced mounting criticism over delays on Hydra projects – says he will answer questions on any subject, during the special two hour session.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/ask/hydra/

Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 06, 2009
And his opening statement will be: "Impress me."
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:And his opening statement will be: "Impress me."

How BB ?
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 07, 2009
Anosh wrote:

How BB ?

I think she was quoting him from his reality show
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
If you look on visit-dubai.co.uk , I have a page on Hydra Properties on there. Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is the man who bought Manchester City ,is he not?
Does he not have many property developments going on one of the islands off Abu Dhabi ? Saadiyat Island from memory.

I think he has projects ongoing in Mexico too, and on Sheikh Zayed Road.

Am I right? I am going from memory. Need to go back to my site.

Is he in financial trouble? He has huge money invested. As you say, he has his own TV show.......but is it all SPIN? I hope not. The UAE needs entrepreneurs like this. Maybe he should buy my visit-dubai.co.uk web-site to help market the properties overseas ?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Anosh wrote:

How BB ?

I think she was quoting him from his reality show

:wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
RedKite wrote:If you look on visit-dubai.co.uk , I have a page on Hydra Properties on there. Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is the man who bought Manchester City ,is he not?
Does he not have many property developments going on one of the islands off Abu Dhabi ? Saadiyat Island from memory.

I think he has projects ongoing in Mexico too, and on Sheikh Zayed Road.

Am I right? I am going from memory. Need to go back to my site.

Is he in financial trouble? He has huge money invested. As you say, he has his own TV show.......but is it all SPIN? I hope not. The UAE needs entrepreneurs like this. Maybe he should buy my visit-dubai.co.uk web-site to help market the properties overseas ?

The company Abu-Dhabi United Group, which is owned by a Sheikh (minister for presidential affairs) and has Dr Fahim as a board member, has purchased Manchester City.

Dr Fahim is only a CEO of Hydra Properties. Hydra Properties is a part of the Royal Group. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
My take is that Hydra Properties was taken over by the Royal group sometime in the past.
So now you know who's money is invested in all those projects.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 08, 2009
So if the Sheikh has got PLENTY OF MONEY,,,,,,,,why are the properties ON HOLD?????

In Hydra.......who's got the stakes ?
Al Fahim is asking for breaks !
If Hydra is "oil"
It could keep on the boil !!
They'll have it all built in two SHEIKHS!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 08, 2009
the inside scoop on that fahim character is that he is a relative of fat bastard from austin powers. n e one heard ?
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2009
RK the Royal group is huge. Hydra is just one company in the grouop.
Check out www.royalgroupuae.com.

Trust me the website is nothing. I did an internship there once, and there are many companies in the RG portfolio. Right from Media to Hospitality, Manufacturing and Real Estate.
Some of the really well recognized names in sports and media are all part of this group.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 09, 2009
Mis..........In which case......where is the PROBLEM???

So WHY are the Hydra developments ON STOP??
Why is Sulaiman al Fahim answering questions??
Why don't they get on and finish towers, if they have mega bucks ??

Don't answer !! Because they cannot SELL THEM for £750,000 each, like they proposed......and the market value is down to £400,000 say.....with FEW buyers!!

One thing for sure.......you cannot leave a tower half built for too long!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 09, 2009
Ok I'll go nice and slow......
The point is that it's not a matter of Life and Death ( for the Royal Group) as to weather Hydra projects are delayed or not. They can afford to dilly dally around until it's feasible for them to actually complete their projects!

But the CEO is bloody well accountable. He's got to deliver on his targets. He's still gotta prove that his company is a viable prospect!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2009
RedKite wrote:So if the Sheikh has got PLENTY OF MONEY,,,,,,,,why are the properties ON HOLD?????

Al Fahim is asking for breaks !
If Hydra is "oil"
It could keep on the boil !!
They'll have it all built in two SHEIKHS!!

I totally agree RK.
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 11, 2009
RedKite wrote:Mis..........In which case......where is the PROBLEM???

So WHY are the Hydra developments ON STOP??
Why is Sulaiman al Fahim answering questions??
Why don't they get on and finish towers, if they have mega bucks ??

Don't answer !! Because they cannot SELL THEM for £750,000 each, like they proposed......and the market value is down to £400,000 say.....with FEW buyers!!

One thing for sure.......you cannot leave a tower half built for too long!!

You have solid reasons. The better is to ask directly. He is suppose to answer the questions 2day at 2 pm. I have already leave the questions there. Let see what would be answers. :)
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 11, 2009
Question # 1 - How many heads do you have and if I chopped off one would 3 grow in it's place?
Tim Patterson
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 17, 2009
Interesting domain for sale is hydra-properties.net.
Sulaiman Al Fahim should buy that to help sell his properties!!
A domain is peanuts compared to property SALES!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 17, 2009
If you enter hydra-properties.com , you get an even more interesting result. Dr Sulaiman al Fahim should really be buying that domain/site to point to his properties , because that domain .....and web-site.....will help market Hydra Properties all over the world.

If someone gets a buyer for hydra-properties.com or hydra-properties.net, I will give them 20 per cent of the sale price !!
It is easier to approach Dr Al Fahim's people from within Dubai, than from the UK.

Some might not think so, but sites like hydra-properties.com are bringing potential customers to Hydra .
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 17, 2009
If anyone doubts what I am saying regarding my hydra-properties.com domains, they should enter the words "Hydra Properties " into Google .com . The official company site Hydraproperties.com is at the top.

HOWEVER, if you enter the words "hydra properties " into Google UK, it is VERY different.
The official Hydraproperties.com is nowhere to be seen on the first 4 pages , but our site visit-dubai.co.uk/hydra properties is in NINTH PLACE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!

Therefore, to sell Hydra properties in the lucrative UK market......and the UK has 60 million people ..........then Dr Sulaiman al Fahim should be looking seriously at my web-sites. After all, he is trying to sell expensive Hydra Properties such as apartments, flats , offices and villas in weak economic circumstances , so ANYTHING which can get onto a Google front page , in a MAJOR MARKET should interest him!!

As I have said. If someone in Dubai can get a sale for hydra-properties.com or hydra-properties.net or visit-dubai.co.uk ....at the RIGHT price, I will give them 20 per cent of the sale price as a commission.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 18, 2009
Tim Patterson wrote:Question # 1 - How many heads do you have and if I chopped off one would 3 grow in it's place?

Lot of questions and answered by Hydra chief. May you can get your answer here.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/ask/hydra/
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

May 24, 2009
Interesting responses, but many questions no answered properly.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=35241

You see RK as I earlier mentioned Dr Sultan did not buy Manchester City.
He has purchased Portsmouth which will be part of a new investment company of his.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat