ASHES To ASHES

Topic locked
ASHES to ASHES Jan 04, 2007
I miss talking about that little cricket game currently being played in my home village of Sydney.

I'm not here to beat a dead horse but would like to congratulate the baggy green brigade on what seems likely to be a 5-0 whitewash / pasting. :bootyshake:

Three cheers for the Aussie cricket team!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SNA33Y
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2007
They should have hanged the lot of them the minute they got off the damn Prison ships a long time ago! hahahahahahaha

Well done the Aussies, I hate to admit it, but there you have it. We have been totally outplayed by a vastly superior team.

To be honest, given our last 5 outing, I would not call us a first class cricketing nation anymore. Think even Kenya would give us a good run for our money.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
yorky500 wrote:They should have hanged the lot of them the minute they got off the damn Prison ships a long time ago! hahahahahahaha

Well done the Aussies, I hate to admit it, but there you have it. We have been totally outplayed by a vastly superior team.

To be honest, given our last 5 outing, I would not call us a first class cricketing nation anymore. Think even Kenya would give us a good run for our money.

+1 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat