Arnie The Dog Has A Museum

Topic locked
Arnie the Dog has a Museum Jul 31, 2011
http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/ ... n-austria/

A small museum dedicated to the life of bodybuilder, actor, and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is opening Saturday in his hometown of Thal, Austria.

I wonder if there is a special place there for his ex-wife and the housemaid he had and "affair" with. I don't know, looking at her I doubt it was a proper affair; "slam, bam, thank you mam, I vill be back" a few times doesn't translate to an affair in my book. :lol:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Arnie The Dog Has A Museum Jul 31, 2011
Why not I say, a proper rag to riches, from a nobody to one of the most recognised people in the world story. I would'nt disregard all that just because he had an affair, nothing really uncommon for public figures from all walks of life, even an ex US president and he still kept his job and is still liked by many.

Terminator 2 and Predator FTW !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

At least Arnie has one fan!!!!

Oh please DDS. Apples and oranges comparing a former (not ex) President and Arnie. Many presidents had affairs while in the White House, but how many keep the person who he was having an affair with under the same roof (as an employee) as his wife? Not to mention the other woman had a son by Arnie who was brought into the home under Maria Shriver's nose!!!. For you to think his behavior is OK, says something about you.

Does the Mrs appreciate your view that a man can behave like a dog and still get respect? I have a feeling that there wouldn't be much left to you if you try stepping out and get caught. But then again, as much as you might want to, you wouldn't chance it - out of fear. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

A little bit of what aboutery here but many public figures have done much worse than that here and its not just the men plus thats a personal issue and does not take away anything from his professional achievements. Also don't blame him, have you seen Miss Kennedy !!! :shock: Even in her prime she was no looker.

Actually I'm surprised he kept it in his pants for as long as he did, still a very long marriage according to todays standards, forget Hollywood standards and I also wouldn't be surprised if this was just the tip of the ice berg actually. After all, someone as famous and rich like him who spent so much time on screen with his shirt off. I'm sure more than a few women threw themselves at him.

Would all of this make me enjoy his movies anyless, no. Would I watch if he made another movie, yes. Do I think he is arse for doing this, yes and now he's going to have to pay for it in more ways than one. He did the crime and now he's about to do the time.

Also a bit hypocrital about tossing all the blame on the guy, what about the maid ? It takes two to tango.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Actually I'm surprised he kept it in his pants for as long as he did, still a very long marriage according to todays standards, forget Hollywood standards and I also wouldn't be surprised if this was just the tip of the ice berg actually. After all, someone as famous and rich like him who spent so much time on screen with his shirt off. I'm sure more than a few women threw themselves at him.

And how would you know that he kept it in his pants and didn't take it out long before in their marriage? Read some stories about him DDS, he was a pig. Political marriages are strange relationships. Troubled marriages seem to "survive" and both parties make it possible. I'm sure the word "discretion" is key.

Would all of this make me enjoy his movies anyless, no. Would I watch if he made another movie, yes. Do I think he is arse for doing this, yes and now he's going to have to pay for it in more ways than one. He did the crime and now he's about to do the time.

I stopped watching his movies long ago. Clearly written for someone who had plenty of muscle from the neck down.

Also a bit hypocrital about tossing all the blame on the guy, what about the maid ? It takes two to tango.

Of course it takes two to tango. But let's put it in perspective: he was screwing the housekeeper, in the house that he and Maria shared. Both of them looked Maria in the face everyday knowing what they were doing. Now, that's as low as you can get.

It reminds me of a couple I knew in Dubai. Wife (No.2 - he separated from wife No. 1 long before he remarried, never got a divorce) was pregnant with second child, first child stirs in the bed during the early morning hours, hubby offers to check on the child. Hubby doesn't return to the bedroom, wife gets up and finds him doing the nasty with the maid in the next room. Fast forward: hubby has girlfriend (she's divorced, 1 child back home), gets her preggers, sends her back to the Philippines to "take care of it", she returns bigger than when she left demanding marriage, she wants to be wife number 3 with the villa, the car, the money, bla bla bla. He says no, asks if she wants to take the chance of giving birth in the UAE without the benefit of marriage. Sends her back to the Philippines. Several months later the new mommy circulates an email to everyone he knew (including Mr BB) announcing the birth of Mr Local's newest son, including a copy of the birth certificate naming Mr Local as the father. For many months girlfriend called and texted Mr Local demanding money and calling the home tormenting Mrs Local, she spoke to the children, she spoke to the housemaids. Present day: 3 years down the road and we received a picture of Mr Local's son. Bottom line: Mr Local and girlfriend got what they deserved.

Second story: Very well placed man (US citizen) married, living in Dubai and having problems in marriage. He takes a second wife, Sharia marriage, doesn't tell wife no.1. Wife No.2 was "curious" about wife No. 1 so he takes wife no. 2 to the house and introduces her as an "employee". Had dinner together, chatted, drank, all the while wife No. 1 didn't have a clue (not that I know of). Bottom line: Two more pigs. Today he's miserable, starting his life over, if you want to call it that!, with two little ones, and Wife No. 2 can't spend his money fast enough. :lol: I told Mr BB that I have this picture in my mind - remember the movie the Godfather when Marlon Brando was running around the garden and keeled over playing with the grandson? That's how I see this man one day, except it will be on the beach.

Yes it does take two to tango. Two pieces of garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Let's see: Arnie's housemaid had nothing to lose and could only gain, Arnie had everything to lose and nothing to gain. Seems to have worked out for both of them. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Arnie the Dog has a Museum Jul 31, 2011
Obama to Arnie: time is running out for the debt deal. Can you go back in time?

* sorry, still working on the joke. I hope tomorrow I have a punch line *
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Arnie the Dog has a Museum Jul 31, 2011
Bora, can a man be named of the birth certificate without his permission? :shock:
That certainly can't happen in the UK where the father, if not married to the mother, must be present at the registration of birth.

This prevents David Beckham being named as the father of every other child born in the UK.

That certainly wasn't very wise to get the Filipino maid pregnant. What was he thinking about? No, don't answer that!

@FD. Why not try tweeting for the punch line? Mr Obama got 140,000 replies to his in an hour, I believe. No-one offered to lend him the money tho'.
Bethsmum

The only thing I'm sad about all this that he was planning to make a coule of movies after the gov stint, now all this has put a hold on it because of this. Bah phooey !
desertdudeshj

Re: Arnie The Dog Has A Museum Aug 01, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Also don't blame him, have you seen Miss Kennedy !!! :shock:

OK, you might get a fright if you woke up beside her without her make-up on, but put a bag over her head and she's dead sexy, and a hell of a lot better looking than the maid who looks like they broke the ugly stick on her and is grose from any angle.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Also don't blame him, have you seen Miss Kennedy !!! :shock:

OK, you might get a fright if you woke up beside her without her make-up on, but put a bag over her head and she's dead sexy, and a hell of a lot better looking than the maid who looks like they broke the ugly stick on her and is grose from any angle.

You'd be better with two bags ben, I reckon.

What is it with the maids?
Which maid are we talking about? Not the one who accused DSK of rape in NY? Now she wasn't touched with the ugly stick but rather beaten with it.
Bethsmum

We were talking about the maid that arnie shagged, but I too was thinking about DSK's hooker who has that same overweight spanish/mexican/philipino transvestite look about her.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:We were talking about the maid that arnie shagged, but I too was thinking about DSK's hooker who has that same overweight spanish/mexican/philipino transvestite look about her.

DSK's hooker. LOL

I never thought Arnie was much of a looker either, in fact he's repulsive. I once saw an interview with him when he was only a body builder. He used some phrase about working out and ejaculation. I thought he was disgusting then and I haven't changed my opinion. I can't stand his accent either.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat