And

Topic locked
And Feb 04, 2009
other than showing that you have a chemical inbalance,why bring up all these old posts ?

busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
coming to think of it I am chemically imbalanced , I just started my steroids cycle yessssss and that's why I get pissed off at what moderators did to me out of spite.

and I will do this every day until arniegang apologies for what he did we all can play childish and I am a kid after all so expect more of that daily since he got so much time to edit posts
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 04, 2009
Or you may just get banned,just a thought
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
so what ? I always can get another member name, it's free and if they do so then I'll make it worst by asking my friends to register and do the same thing in all DF sections ! I'll win both ways.

sorry it is childish I know but I have to take a stand here.
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
What did arniegang do to your posts?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
ask him
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
Why don't you message him yourself and stop spamming the board?

If you really are 30 years old you would be discussing with arniegang by pm, not spending all day pulling up the archives and posting in all the old threads to spam the forum for everyone else here to have to wade through.

Or, you really are a kid without the ability to handle your problems in a mature way.

The admin can block any IPs for users that spam the forum, so you will only lose in the end (as will any friends you recruit from your high school to come and spam here too).
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
I know that but whats life without risk, I can feel the rush already.
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
Knock yourself out kid!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:What did arniegang do to your posts?

What Arnie did was moderate one of his posts for reasons that were clearly explained by Arnie. The Kid simply refuses to see the point and to understand why it was Moderated. I do not believe that their is anything to apologise for. And the draging up of doznes of old threads is simply childish behaviour.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
but it was worng, why can't you see that ? many did the same and for the chopped parts it was just a software error any person with a brain could figure that out.

yes sage you can't see a need for apologising bcz of the non stop ass kissing that goes on here.

but yes I do apologise for for my behaviour , I should've taking it with that bi... arniegang, what a low person
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:but it was worng, why can't you see that ? many did the same and for the chopped parts it was just a software error any person with a brain could figure that out.

yes sage you can't see a need for apologising bcz of the non stop a#s kissing that goes on here.

but yes I do apologise for for my behaviour , I should've taking it with that bi... arniegang, what a low person

as* kissing that goes on here lol :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:Or you may just get banned,just a thought

beside they can not afford to banned me, it is bcz of me the traffic to the site increased, it was dusty and dead really. I'm the one spicing things up in here
even the moderators were asleep until they saw the numbers rising then started acting like real ones, they now that. in anyway it is not that important relay for me to be a member but how would the responds be without me ?

good job member name.
I agree member name.
You are right member name.
One for member name.
Totally agree m8

The as& kissing never stops to a sickness point eerrr
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:so what ? I always can get another member name, it's free and if they do so then I'll make it worst by asking my friends to register and do the same thing in all DF sections ! I'll win both ways.

sorry it is childish I know but I have to take a stand here.

So you are firefingers. I knew it
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:

beside they can not afford to banned me, it is bcz of me the traffic to the site increased, it was dusty and dead really. I'm the one spicing things up in here
even the moderators were asleep until they saw the numbers rising then started acting like real ones, they now that. in anyway it is not that important relay for me to be a member but how would the responds be without me ?

good job member name.
I agree member name.
One for member name.
Totally agree m8

And your point is?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:

good job member name.
I agree member name.
One for member name.
Totally agree m8

And your point is?

he is sick of the as* kissing that goes on here. or the hanky panky under the table :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
it's not under the table , it is in the fight club which they clame to be accessable to members who reach 100 post, in your dreams, not unless you kis* their asses or always agre with them you wont get in,trust me. I wouldn't even try to go there, beside the fighting I make in the general forum is more than there, it is their hide out spot LOOOOL
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:

good job member name.
I agree member name.
One for member name.
Totally agree m8

And your point is?

I quoted busa, I was talking to him. don't start this with me sage it will only mean I'm right in what I said. lets just leave it to this point.
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:it's not under the table , it is in the fight club which they clame to be accessable to members who reach 100 post, in your dreams, not unless you kis* their asses or always agre with them you wont get in,trust me. I wouldn't even try to go there, beside the fighting I make in the general forum is more than there, it is their hide out spot LOOOOL

OH THATTTTTTTTT. thats only for limited members or as you would say it only for those good at as* kissing. i can imagine the as* kissing going on there. probably 5 guys in one corner and one guy on the other side :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
what i dont get is. westerns have a thing for freedom of speech, yet you will find threads which have been deleted or moved. example threads by MB.

2ndly what is up with the fight club. if you follow freedom of speech movement :D why is it that the fight club is only limited to certain members? Why is it that the whole population cant have access to it and see exactly whats going on there. hmmm i guess behind closed doors theres always something dodgy going on ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:what i dont get is. westerns have a thing for freedom of speech, yet you will find threads which have been deleted or moved. example threads by MB.

2ndly what is up with the fight club. if you follow freedom of speech movement :D why is it that the fight club is only limited to certain members? Why is it that the whole population cant have access to it and see exactly whats going on there. hmmm i guess behind closed doors theres always something dodgy going on ;)

Keep dreaming about it. Its hot and juicy in there. Its not for you.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
UAEKid= Firefingers
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
uaekid wrote:it's not under the table , it is in the fight club which they clame to be accessable to members who reach 100 post, in your dreams, not unless you kis* their asses or always agre with them you wont get in,trust me. I wouldn't even try to go there, beside the fighting I make in the general forum is more than there, it is their hide out spot LOOOOL

OH THATTTTTTTTT. thats only for limited members or as you would say it only for those good at as* kissing. i can imagine the as* kissing going on there. probably 5 guys in one corner and one guy on the other side :D

Really? then how come Muppetbanglabattybumboy got in?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

So he can get your attention dear Choco. He thrives on it and you seem to be obsessed.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

yeh thats what i m saying. he was probably the only guy on one side while the others ganged up on him. :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
rudeboy wrote:what i dont get is. westerns have a thing for freedom of speech, yet you will find threads which have been deleted or moved. example threads by MB.

Keep dreaming about it. Its hot and juicy in there. Its not for you.

ofcourse i dont go around kissing as" so ofcourse it wont be for me duh :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

actually you had to after he showed the real you in public and embarrassed all of you daaa

hi choc, you missed hell oo an action since lastnit
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

yeh thats what i m saying. he was probably the only guy on one side while the others ganged up on him. :D

there is no others,its just the same ass kissing group :)
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

there is no others,its just the same a#s kissing group :)

and who makes up this nortorious as* kissing group?/
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

So he can get your attention dear Choco. He thrives on it and you seem to be obsessed.

Choco is obsessed with MB :S whats going on ere :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat