And Now, The Junction Blockers!

Topic locked
And now, the junction blockers! Dec 16, 2008
You are in one of the ever present traffic queues in Dubai, waiting at the lights with the intention of going straight ahead. The traffic is flowing across the junction in front of you until the lights turn red. At this point, some a**hole decides that he can skip across at the last moment even though he can see the traffic is backed up to the junction already!

It blocks the junction up when your light turns green and no-one can move until the lights change again! Everyone tries to get around him, the horns beep, but he just sits there on his mobile phone oblivious to the chaos he has created.

Total complete and utter bunch of arse!

Wish I had a lot of money and a Hummer...I would have ploughed him into the tarmac!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 16, 2008
I understand mate... ease your anger and be sedate,...

I have seen a lot, even not stopping at the pedestrian crossing and even driving fast at it, 'give them a way, drivers, they have to cross'....

anyways, heard people are also fined for not alerting themselves while crossing the roads.

and bloody retards, dont wait in the queue, just go past us and pierce at the last point where they can enter and block the whole traffic behind..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 16, 2008
The worst thing is, there are even signs at the junction which clearly state! 'Do not enter the yellow box if you can't get out'.

I hate these people, I want to ram them. I normally pull right upto their passenger door and sit with my hand on the horn.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2008
Its the same wherever you go. Chocoholic has the idea, especially if your car is higher and more daunting. But someone will always do this, becuase they are more important than everyone else and 'the system'.

Ho hum(er)
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat