American Football

Topic locked
American Football Nov 13, 2006
Hey yall, I did a search for where I could find a place showing the american football games...but I could only find the thread asking which team people rooted for....

So does anyone know where I could catch a game?

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
I don't know where to go, but we need to find that out!!! We need a Fox and Hound here in Dubai, Bushra. Don't you know anyone with some clout to get us one?????????? With a plethra of big screen plasma's, NCAA and NFL Football on all screens 24/7 on the weekends!!!

When we find somewhere, I would like to buy you a huge beer!!! And we will watch the game together, okay :D
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 13, 2006
I refuse to miss the superbowl this year...

My team won last year and i didnt even get to watch :cry:

And they beat the Saints this year....and I missed it.

Yalla, someone find out for us quickly so DG and I can catch the game and a few beers...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
Hey Bushra,

I will be in the states during all of December and half of January........missed the damned superbowl last year, and we HAVE to find a place here in Dubai to go hang out. Someone, please HELP!!!!!!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 14, 2006
Superbowl was shown live in Dubai on ESPN - started at 2:00 a.m. They also show games on Fox Sports every sunday (unless they are showing one of those other boring games cricket, etc.).

Don't know what you are talking about :roll:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

us football Nov 14, 2006
i love you guys!!!! i have been going to champions(jw marriot diera) on sunday's to watch. somebody told me that there is also a place on sh zyed road. kind of funny though the first time i went there everybody was watching football(soccer) with the sound on. as soon as the match was over they turned on music and you could only watch nfl football with the sound off. i think the way to do it would be a monday night football party where they could show the games on delay! yeehaa!
gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2006
Concord wrote:Superbowl was shown live in Dubai on ESPN - started at 2:00 a.m. They also show games on Fox Sports every sunday (unless they are showing one of those other boring games cricket, etc.).

Now now concs - nothing wrong with Cricket!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 14, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Concord wrote:Superbowl was shown live in Dubai on ESPN - started at 2:00 a.m. They also show games on Fox Sports every sunday (unless they are showing one of those other boring games cricket, etc.).

Now now concs - nothing wrong with Cricket!!

Don't know anything about cricket except what I hear on the streets: "that Australia is going to get the ashes back". Pretty soon Australia will be the only country where smoking is legal.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2006
gregory863 wrote:champions jw marriot diera sun night. it is so sad to have to watch football alone we need to organize a nfl party. gregory, new orleans saints rule!!!

Thanks Greg, and I definatly agree...we need to organize an nfl party....

I refuse to watch the Superbowl alone if I am still here :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
I need to find a place to watch the Michigan Ohio State game this saturday too. the Wolverines are gonna destroy the buckeyes and i am not missing that !!!

I wonder if the bars out here play college football too ? Or do i have to watch it at home ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
MaaaD wrote: Or do i have to watch it at home ?

You can get games at home? How? What channel? What subscription do you have....tell me...I need to know...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

You can get games at home? How? What channel? What subscription do you have....tell me...I need to know...

Will you be going to the Rugby 7's, now thats a real game
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 15, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

ESPN on Orbit.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat