Hi I'm Alive!! Still Kicking ;)

Topic locked
Re: ahahaha Feb 15, 2007
cutielb wrote:Hi all, God i leave you for a " little" while and this happens a flood of messages but i really enjoyed them Nick missed your news, r u really leaving the forum?

She's just so cute :wink:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

cutielb wrote:Hi all, God i leave you for a " little" while and this happens a flood of messages but i really enjoyed them Nick missed your news, r u really leaving the forum?

dont really understand the reason why u have to disappear :) and nicks going no where no worries , right nick :wink: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jeevan wrote:

dont really understand the reason why u have to disappear :) and nicks going no where no worries , right nick :wink: :lol:

Well I'll be sure to post from time to time :P I mean I don't want to traumatise half the forumers by disappearing!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nick81 wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

Well I'll be sure to post from time to time :P I mean I don't want to traumatise half the forumers by disappearing!

Hey Nick, how yah doing man?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 15, 2007
:wink: (me one of em....)
guest999

Feb 15, 2007
Not_Sure wrote::wink: (me one of em....)

Dude ur kinda subdued for the last couple of days :lol: any special reason ? :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

Dude ur kinda subdued for the last couple of days :lol: any special reason ? :lol: :lol:

LOL J, you trying to stir the pot or what? :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 15, 2007
welcome .. cutielib... .. and you'd sent him to everyone of us.. ??? Stupid Cupid never reached me...must've got pwned by some of his old heartbroken/stone hearted customers.. :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

Dave..?? really?? :scratch:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 15, 2007
I am back now as well -

Welcome back JJ!
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2007
Hey JJ, did you go somewhere?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf