Jan 29, 2006
yup pmsl but only cos you guys n gals at work today

:D :D
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:yup pmsl but only cos you guys n gals at work today

it might just be me or what ??? I cant **** understand what you type mr Mod. please type and discuss as you type and discuss in forums not like SMS !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

**** post edited by moderator
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
arniegang wrote:yup pmsl but only cos you guys n gals at work today

it might just be me or what ??? I cant **** understand what you type mr Mod. please type and discuss as you type and discuss in forums not like SMS !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

post edited by moderator

I'm affraid MP "yours is not to reason why".

Thats Life

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
for those of you like who had no clue what pmsl was :

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PMSL

PMSL Pissed Myself Laughing
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 29, 2006
Ohhh and MP

Your user name does you no justice, personally i dont find you a Major Pain, just mildly irritating :wink: :wink:

Ohh and on the point you raised re "the written word", rather than be concerned how i write, if "you" cannot type without using foul/swear words, then probably best you stay in Fight Club

You amuse me MP

arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
MaaaD wrote:for those of you like who had no clue what pmsl was :

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PMSL

PMSL Pissed Myself Laughing

Thank you Maaad

MP - take note, now you will not be so confused :wink:

:D :D :D
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:Ohhh and MP

Your user name does you no justice, personally i dont find you a Major Pain, just mildly irritating :wink: :wink:

Ohh and on the point you raised re "the written word", rather than be concerned how i write, if "you" cannot type without using foul/swear words, then probably best you stay in Fight Club

You amuse me MP

thanks i know what is psml but my point is thats the whole point of your posts ????? and why do you always edit my post even if im not swearing ??? and why do you speak as if your somebody ??? what ever man your on ignore mode on my view ... senseless ***

*** Edited by Moderator :D
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

You amuse me MP

thanks i know what is psml but my point is thats the whole point of your posts ????? and why do you always edit my post even if im not swearing ??? and why do you speak as if your somebody ??? what ever man your on ignore mode on my view ... senseless ***

arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

You amuse me MP

yeah whatever grandpa i guess your jumping up and down with joy !!!

hey ... wanna lollipop??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your how old again ?? 4+8 right ??? rrrrrriiiiggghhhtttt !!!!! her boy catch the lollipop catch !!!! nice boy ........ok now sit !! ... sit !!! heheheehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
Calm down MP - you are getting yourself all worked up and stressed out - Chill

8) 8) 8)
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
me worked up ??? chill man im chilled imagine im 26 .. your 48 .. and all you cant throw at me is how i use my punctuations heheehehehee granpa be creative pls ... since as i can see you seemed to be enjoying this !! so ok then bring it on !!! i asked you countless of times to stop it and lock the thread and lets be mature but you just cant stop eh grand pa ??? do you really wanna do this i say be a man and lets do it in fightclub !!! you dont even have enough IQ to do this so please take the glorious way out !! lock this post and lets pretend this never happend lets me civil pls im in no mood to trash people today !!!

ok if it makes you happy then i bow and say sorry !!!

happy ??? case close pls...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
you amuse me MP

:D :D :D
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
"you amuse me ..." "oh use capital letters when you start a sentence "

man is that all your brain cells can muster ?? your boring ... dude im leaving you now cause your not stimulating my mind minding you is such a waste of my time ... but if you change your mind and if youve finally bought some balls then pm me then ill be at fight club ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
Off you go then MP, to the "naughty corner"

arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
naughty corner ???? and like WTF ??? heheheehehe geeez a recon you might be mental !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty corner ??? how corny can you get dude !!!!

you know what honestly man ... lets justt stop this now ... you can go back on being a 48 year old now pls... be have high hopes on you being a good moderator pls .... dont ruin it !!!

ok peace ????

will you be a good lil boy now and shake uncle MP's hands now ??? hehehe (just joking man ) hehehe

honesly dude peace !!! lets stop this we both look stupid and silly really !!!

:lol: :D :D :D :D
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
One day MP when your English is at a level that you can communicate and understand the written word, you will grasp the power of Sarcasm

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:naughty corner ???? and like WTF ??? heheheehehe geeez a recon you might be mental !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty corner ??? how corny can you get dude !!!!

you know what honestly man ... lets justt stop this now ... you can go back on being a 48 year old now pls... be have high hopes on you being a good moderator pls .... dont ruin it !!!

ok peace ????

will you be a good lil boy now and shake uncle MP's hands now ??? hehehe (just joking man ) hehehe

honesly dude peace !!! lets stop this we both look stupid and silly really !!!

:lol: :D :D :D :D

MP - you are doing just fine on your own, if there was a Forum Joker Award , it would be yours, all yours my friend

arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
man !! your pitiful !!! and hour and half past and your still on this thread and you've posted twice ???? boy you must be such a lonely man !!! and for the record that was not sarcasm ... it only shows how green you are in this forum ... i really wanted peace ! here if we argue we limit it and then we offer truce what kind of an adult are you not to accept it given you are double my age man !!! get over this NOW !!! or ill report you to ANDYBA !!!!! no need to take it personal man !!! stop it now this is really just a waste of forums space what we are doing !!

how many times do i have to offer truce you dense old man !!!

pls man just drop it man !!!

sarcasm ??? boy your mental !!!

pls... !!! GOD !!!

NOW HONESTLY CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW ???? lets be matured and stop IT OK ????

FOR REAL NOW NO SARCASM !!! NO NOTHING !!! IM GONNA STOP INSULTING YOU NOW, MAN OLDER THAN ME ... IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOUR GONNA TAKE IT THIS FAR AND PERSONAL MAN HERE WE DO THIS QUIET OFTEN AND WE GET BACK ON TRACK WE CANT JUST GET STUCK WITH THIS !!! THERES A LOT OF INTERESTING TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT AND DISCUSS SOOOOO PLEASE !!!! MAN !!! NOT HERE OUTSIDE IF YOU HAVE AOMETHING TO SAY LIKE I SAID EARLIER LETS DO IT INSIDE FIGHTCLUB NOT HERE OUTSIDE !!! WE ARE SCARING POTENTIAL NEW MEMBERS !!! SEEEESH !!!

AGAIN TRUCE (ANDYBA IF YOUR READING THIS PLS LOCK THIS SENSLESS THREAD NOW PLEASE ...)
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminder Note to Moderator.

Must discuss the "Joker of the Week Award" with Andy. I will propose Major Pain as a serious contender.
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
heheeheh this is going to be fun !!! i have already pm andyba of your continues feed of fire on this thread ... what kind of a moderator are you with a brain of a 8 year old !!! !!! looser get a life man !!! well me??? im off to the club !!! cause its funky house session underground tonight !!! tatat !! bye! old timer !you can feed fire on this thread all you want while IM PAAAARTYIN !!!!

cya !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go careful crossing the road MP, look right look left and hold onto the adults hand.

arniegang

Jan 30, 2006
this is really funny while im out getting drunk and PAAARTyin this looser is still posting i pity your life dont you have real human friends ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaah man i really suggest you go and get a life old man !!! hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok now i have no time for you i just got back from a totally wild party and im about to get laid now !!! yo old man with a brain of a 8 year old ... try watching XXL or Xstream and jack off maybe that would help you sleep but please !!! your pitifull and senseless life doesnt interest me !!! get lost and get a life now will you SHOOOOO!!! SHOOOOOOO!!! SHOOOOOO!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
You said all that 10 mins ago MP

arniegang

Jan 30, 2006
and this is really scary !!! your still awake ??? waiting for me??? fck man !!! talk about net stalking !!! are you a fag ??? geeezzz dude !! go suck a banana or something ??? or wake up your son whatever !!! but please spare me of your lousy post !!! geeeezzzzzz call 1-800-GET-A-LIFE !!!!! or visit www.downloadafriend.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you being up and waiting till i get home only shows how pityfull and boring your life is!!! you know what im giving you the last chance to be nice and maybe .... just maybe ill give some friends .. you know what even my girl now thinks your a FAG and a Phsyco !!! man SLEEEP !!!! that will be good for you !! i know you've been trashed all day thats why you cant sleep but can you take it ... while i was getting drunk you where thinking and waiting for me ... now that im about to get laid your still up ??? MAN What a looooooser !!!! dude i reaLLy feel sorry for you ... are you this desperate ???? do you really need a friend ??

(for all you guys reading this pls take note of the time hahahaahahaha !!! im drunk and totally horny but ihave just got to reply on this this is sooooo funny and flattering !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok this is all cheers for your effort to really wait for me to get home !!!! your drop dead funny i cant stop from laughing now !!! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: dude i hate to leave you alone but i do have a life and i really need to shag so bye !!!!! and goodluck with the p<3n channel !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
oh hail KING OF THE LOOOOOSERS !!! :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: ===>Arniegangbang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
andyba are you reading this ??? see what i tell you ??? this guy is phsyco !! hahaha he even waits for me to come back frm my clubbing hahahahahaha what a looooser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
Arnie-Ahhh! Sarcasm...only some get it!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 30, 2006
GAB, I agree with you! Sadly us Brits have a special sense of humour and sarcasm that very few others understand, sadly it's wasted on MP, so Arnie I wouldn't bother.

Plus I like the way MPITA (Major Pain In The Arse) as I'm going to call him asks for a truce and slags you off in the same sentence, obviously he's got the mentality of a woman and always has to have the last word!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 30, 2006
This thread is so so funny :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat