Accident Prone

Topic locked
Accident Prone May 04, 2010
How many times does a person have to break a bone, trip over something...etc for you to consider someone accident prone? The reason i ask is because i'm sitting here with my leg in plaster for the third time in 4 years and my family have dubbed me the "Most Accident Prone Idiot Of The Year" for the third time :tard:

flutterbye
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Accident Prone May 04, 2010
So long as you don't end up in contention for the Darwin Awards, I think you'll be ok.

Some are just more clumsy than others, wouldn't worry about it.

In the last few years I've popped out a few ribs, fractured a few more. Fractured the S3 in my coccyx, given myself whiplash and much more - so you're not the only one.

However, the most annoying thing is when you stub your toe or bash your elbow - holy mother of f*cking god! Worse than anything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Accident Prone May 04, 2010
You guys need a glass of milk. Get those bones some calcium for heavens sake. :D

You two accidentals are causing health care costs to go up! ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Accident Prone May 05, 2010
RobbyG wrote:You guys need a glass of milk. Get those bones some calcium for heavens sake. :D

LOL actually Robby, that's what you get for being an adrenaline junkie and taking part in crazy sports every weekend - gotta learn to take the hits!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
RobbyG wrote:You guys need a glass of milk. Get those bones some calcium for heavens sake. :D

LOL actually Robby, that's what you get for being an adrenaline junkie and taking part in crazy sports every weekend - gotta learn to take the hits!

I have been throwing myself out of airplanes for a large number of years now and the worst that has ever happened to me...is a broken fingernail!

It was bloody annoying!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote: and the worst that has ever happened to me...is a broken fingernail!

It was bloody annoying!

Knight

And its about time you received a proper beating from a large bat. Goddamn sissyboy :lol: :blackeye:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote: and the worst that has ever happened to me...is a broken fingernail!

It was bloody annoying!

Knight

And its about time you received a proper beating from a large bat. Goddamn sissyboy :lol: :blackeye:

Would that be a fruit bat?

I could take him! I'm well hard when it comes to beating the crap out of flying mice!

8) 8) :blackeye:

Knight
Dubai Knight

LoL. Lets figure an Elmo with a broken leg... ;)

RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat