Anyone Planning To Ship A Car Or Anything From The U.S???

Topic locked
Anyone planning to ship a car or anything from the U.S??? Oct 14, 2007
I'm looking to export a car out here for myself from California and was wondering if anyone here was looking to ship anything out to Dubai from there so we can split the shipping?

Let me know!!

Shahab

shatooi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 18, 2007
Hello Shahab,

Just came across your post about shipping a car to Dubai.

We are currently looking to sell this high end sports showcar in Dubai ( http://www.n-vend.com/s2k/online.htm ), could you refer us to the most popular Car Magazines in Dubai in which we can list this car for sale?

If we can sell the car, we may be able to collaborate with you on the freight from America to Dubai.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Best Regards,

Lawrence
N-VEND Inc.
www.n-vend.com
n-vend
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 22, 2007
n-vend wrote:Hello Shahab,

Just came across your post about shipping a car to Dubai.

We are currently looking to sell this high end sports showcar in Dubai (http://www.n-vend.com/s2k/online.htm), could you refer us to the most popular Car Magazines in Dubai in which we can list this car for sale?

If we can sell the car, we may be able to collaborate with you on the freight from America to Dubai.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Best Regards,

Lawrence
N-VEND Inc.
www.n-vend.com

Hey, i have seen the car, its impressive, how much are you planing to sell it for?
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

World's Most Complete Honda S2000 Showcar Oct 22, 2007
Hi There,

Thank you for taking an interest in the amazing Honda S2K ShowCar.

Over $200,000 and 7 years have been invested in this gem. Owner will sell for $120,000USD which is actually a pretty good bargain for this outstanding machine. Can you tell us which is the best car magazines to sell it in Dubai?

Thank you kindly

Lawrence
N-VEND Inc.
www.n-vend.com
n-vend
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto