Malaysia Job Visa Consultants In Hyderabad

Topic locked
Malaysia Job visa Consultants in Hyderabad Jul 28, 2014
http://Www.magnificitconsulting.com ,"Malaysia work visa consultancy in Hyderabad", more details call us INDIA: 9985201444, 8143070707, USA:+1-678-3994,678-693-3475 or mail us info@magnificitconsulting.com
Employment Pass for Expatriates
It is possible for foreigners to work in Malaysia via the expatriate programmer. In Malaysia, an expatriate is classed as a foreigner qualified to fill the following type of posts:
1. A top managerial position in a foreign owned company based in Malaysia.
2. A professional or mid-level managerial post.
3. A highly skilled non-executive post.
An expatriate must hold a job offer in the country from a sponsoring company. Automatic approval is given to people who meet the above criteria and are paid above a certain amount each month. The job offer must be for employment that lasts for a minimum of two years and meets the scheme's minimum salary requirement. There is no age limit on applications to enter Malaysia as an expatriate (a person who lives outside their native country). Applicants must hold a passport which is valid for at least 18 months.
The Expatriate Committee (EC) or the relevant authorities must first give approval for a foreign worker to fill the position.
An Employment Pass is also subject to a minimum contract period, usually two years, and a minimum monthly salary. Fees apply, which are charged on a yearly basis. There is also a processing fee, which is paid at the time of application.
Applicants should also apply for a Dependent Pass for any eligible family members they wish to live with them in Malaysia. Dependent passes are granted to the following family members of the holder of an employment pass: husband or wife, children under the age of 21, disabled children, and adopted children.
I Pass:
An i-Pass is currently being implemented and replaces the i-Card for expatriates. It is an identification document issued to foreigners working in Malaysia on an Employment Pass.
The i-Pass is obtained from the local Immigration Office, where applicants have their photograph and thumbprints taken. Holders of an i-Pass do not need to carry their passport when travelling within Malaysia.

magnificks
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Services in Dubai