MOSArtIC Presents Mosaic ZEBRA - Luxury Artwork For Sale

Topic locked
MOSArtIC presents Mosaic ZEBRA - luxury artwork for sale Jan 28, 2007

We proudly present the new Africa-style MOSArtIC mosaic “ZEBRA”, the new art piece of Austrian mosaic artist Andreas Thumfart.

Andreas Thumfart has finished work on the new, unique MOSArtIC-mosaic "ZEBRA"!
Thumfart used approximately 10.000 Murano Smaltis within this art piece.

The perfectionist chose to only use most beautiful and best quality of Smaltis and grinded each cut edge by hand to guarantee highest possible quality for this trendy and exclusive mosaic design work.
The uniqueness of this mosaic is attained through the shining reflections and the luster that changes according to the way the light hits the mosaic. Depending on this and due to the minimal arched surface, the viewer gets the impression to have insights into many different characters of ZEBRA and will be thrilled by the changing appearance.

Thumfart states: „On the first view a lot of motion is visible in ZEBRA, however really the mosaic gives ease and comfort and is thought-provoking.
For me the biggest challenge creating this mosaic was to bring ZEBRA to life. Looking at the mosaic,I have the feeling as if to stand in a horde of zebras, feeling protected and comfortable. I feel very much inspired by African wildlife and culture and expressed that within this mosaic.

MORE PICTURES OF MOSAIC "ZEBRA" ARE PUBLISHED IN OUR ONLINE-GALLERY:
http://www.mosartic.com/english/index.p ... o&Itemid=4

“ZEBRA” is now available!
Zebra is a waterproof mosaic and suitable for installation on wall or floor.
Material: SICIS Murano Smalti on fibreglass mesh
Size of mosaic ZEBRA: 131 x 101 cm,
51, 57 inches x 39.76 inches

Please contact andreas.thumfart@aon.at for further information and pricing and/or visit the
website www.mosartic.com to see all pictures of “ZEBRA”.

All pictures are protected by copyright! Please consider!

MOSArtIC
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk