Hi. Looking For An Investor / Business Partner, Believer

Topic locked
Hi. Looking for an investor / business partner, believer Aug 20, 2012
Hello.

I am looking for a special person, a person who does not have money problems, a person who cares and is motivated about life. I am a 20 year old boy from Sweden with roots from Iran. For the past 4 years I have had this idea in my head and I just can't get rid of it, so I figured, I must do whatever it takes to make this happen. Or I can not do anything with my life. This has to be done. I got top grades in school and can study whenever I want. But believe me, im stuck with this idea, and it's more important than anything else.

I have big dreams of a better world, and I really believe we can change it together - the people. The idea I have is a movement. A "clan", a group of nice and clean minded people. That's it? No. This movement will be much more than just good people, we will spread our message with something we use every single day - Clothes. I have come up with this really good name for the brand and a true meaning, a story, which reflects my life alot aswell. Good and bad experiences that shapes us. The design is still in progress but it will be unique and it will focus on the street world such as skate/snowboard/streetfashion and freedom-wear.

To all you readers I am just a guy on the forum and you'll probably think im stupid or something, but I haven't "wasted" my whole childhood (Which in Sweden and all west countries means alcohol, party and girls) for no reason. I have focused to be a good guy, but still sharp minded, I know how to deal with people and how to fit in. I may look like the typical guy from the west, that's what makes me unique. I fit in, but I think different. I really believe in myself and this idea.

So what im trying to say. I am looking for a real business partner and probably a friend for life. This company will start with whoever I feel confident with. Not only money takes part here, but also personality. If you think im too big of a dreamer, feel free to stop read. This thing will happen, and it will expand like nothing else. I will personally head to dubai within the next 6 months, and if I get any interest from the forum, I will move there asap. To talk about my idea face to face, to give you a picture of what kind of guy I am and what this movement's effect will have on todays society.

I personally see this as a opportunity thrown out to whoever wants to take part of it. This is a unique opportunity, and when whoever meets me, you will understand what I mean :-). I cannot speak about my plans over the forums like I do in real life.

So if you have money, like endless money that you cannot spend in a whole lifetime, i'm sure this project will be worth the money you put into it. Im not saying that I need this much money to succeed, just enough to get things going and so that we can focus 100% on the project instead of other things, that will make this truly successful. This is a pure life changer and it will give more meaning to life than you can ever imagine. Once this things start rolling, I will start this movement in a country where the corrupt world hasn't yet taken over. This project is impossible in Sweden, because people have no self respect left. Anyway, this is enough I guess, I don't expect much, but if there's someone recognising himself, there will probably be an answer to this topic.

Until I find the right guy, take care and have a nice day, and do believe in change.
Thanks.

Feno
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk