Importing Rough Diamonds

Topic locked
Importing Rough Diamonds Jan 03, 2012
Hello,

my name is Anton and I would like to offer rough diamonds . The quantity I can offer may be different : it can be 1, 5, 10 good stones, or a 500-ct parcel - depends on your demand. I would love to find end buyers, not intermediaries, because if you are an intermediary, we will have difficulty because you will not disclose information on the buyer and it will not help the case. The diamonds are legal with Kimberley certificate, certificate of origin, certificate of ownership, and I act through a Swiss company in dealing end buyers, so I need to know information on end buyer and his company before the meeting, because it is not good to deal in anonymity, not knowing who the person is. We are transparent, I am transparent - I do not ask for upfront fees. I do not bring product to Dubai, because it is not in my possession.You can come any time and see diamonds in Europe.

The procedure is very simple: I open information on my company , I give you my manifest and prices, you choose what you like. After we know each other a little bit, we arrange a meeting in Europe where you come with your gemologist. You come and look at stones in private and buy if you like them.

This is my best offer and I hope it will interest people who deal with diamonds.

Best regards,
Anton

diamantis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk