Any Business In Dubai

Topic locked
Any business in dubai Sep 05, 2006
I am working in Saudi as a DBA Manager and having completed 10 years. I am very serious about setting up a business in dubai with a partner.
I have residence permit due to the fact that I own an apprtment there, but that would not be of much help.

So if any one is interested, please contact me danielmax2010 at yahoo.com

Cheers
Danyal

danielmax2010
Dubai Forum Visitor

hi about the business Oct 14, 2006
hi yes I.m intrested to partnership with you
can you tell me what is your ideas
contact me in my email
worldprofessor@hotmail.com
alprofessor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Any business in dubai Jun 21, 2007
Rent A Car For Sale , United Arab Emirates ,Dubai , Car Hire Services, Vehicle Leasing Services ,Misc. Vehicle Related , Asking price: AED 150,000 , Established: 2005 its been more than 2 years now , Expansion potential: With in 2 years we had made a fleet of 29 cars which give us a monthly turnover of over AED 50,000.00 . Reasons for selling: We already have a construction business and would like our buyer to have this opportunity to get hold of a strong marketed running luxury rent a car business. Trading hours: morning 9 am till evening 9 pm . Contact 0097150 3879541
jacobdxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 04, 2007
Hello!

I wish you all the best in your search for a good partner in business.

Once you get the same, you can approach us for setting up your business in Dubai. Just call us on 04-2211844 to fix an appointment with one of our Business Consultants who will guide you for all your business setup requirements in Dubai.

You can check our services on www.dubizhelp.com

Thanks & Regards,
Kamaal Mustafa
Creative Head | Dubai Business Help
graphikamaal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk