Your Expert Advice Needed On Accomodation!! HELP!

Topic locked
Your expert advice needed on accomodation!! HELP! Mar 19, 2008
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, but have been reading through a lot of the threads and need your expert advice.

I am making the big move to Dubai on next week, to start looking for apartments with my girlfriend to rent. So I need as much advise as possible on places, prices and all other things.

I have a budget of 12,000 - 14,000 per month (or upto 168,000 a year) and will be working in the Internet City, also want a two bed and preferably furnished. Areas of interest, (please feel free to correct my assumptions):

Dubai Marina - My first thought of a place to live, near Internet City, near beach, "the place to be". Although lots of building work, not very green!

JBR - Same as above, but maybe put off by the JBR Forum where people seem to moan a lot.

The Greens - Nice lower buildings, bit greener, is it more of a community spirit? How long to get to the beach?

The Views - Seen a couple of places advertised but don't really know much about it.

Umm Sequim? Anywhere good along Jumeira Beach?

Any other places that should be considered? I am looking at places with Better Homes, are they a good real estate company? Can I barter a lot better price then the ones quoted on their website?

Its all a bit scary so any advice would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.

mung82
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai