Short Term House Share Needed.....

Topic locked
Short Term House Share Needed..... Jul 09, 2006
I am working in Dubai for 3 months, the company I am working for have organised a service apartment for my first month. I need to find somewhere to live for the remaining two months.

Haven't a clue where, only got here yesterday!

Does anyone have a house / apartment share available for a short period of time from August to September for a strapping 27 year old Welshman? :)

Cheers
Gareth

Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 09, 2006
Gareth, What is your budget, finding accommodation in those months won't be easy. Also what location do you want? Where will you be working?
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
good luck in your search, i'm not sure it'll be much help for you, but I do have a 2 bedroom Furnished on SZR in a very well appointed building from July 15th ish to Aug 13 if you're interested. pm me if you're interested and I'll fill you in on the details.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 10, 2006
Thanks Fayz but I have a service apartment until August 8th which is paid for.

I don't really have a budget to stick too as I’m here for a short period of time. I would prefer not to pay anymore than 3250 per month.

I'm working out in Jebel Ali Free Zone, and I'm currently traveling from Bur Dubai. I don't mind the distance so no real preference on location. I would however like to be near the action, wherever that is.

Cheers
Gareth
Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 10, 2006
Matey,

all the action is right outside your doorstep in Bur Dubai. walk into any Hotel and you will find pubs and clubs filled with all sorts of weird and wonderful and accommodating folk! heheheheheh
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2006
I shall challenge the heat and see what grabs me! Cheers
Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 10, 2006
you`ll find nothing for 3250, a 3 star hotel is 300-375/day do the math, anyway good luck!
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2006
I'll find no accomodation for that kind of money (3250) anywhere in Dubai? Even sharing with somone? I must admit I find that hard to believe...
Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 10, 2006
the going rate for 1 bedroom is 10-11K now in august the prices will go up, you might get a deal if you share with some one.
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2006
That really is a concern, thanks for the information!
Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai