Ranches 1E Villa - New

Topic locked
Ranches 1E villa - new May 09, 2006
AED145,000 available immediately. 1 chq only. Tel: 050-6402104 (Audrey)

audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 09, 2006
Beleive me when I say that you can get 4 chqs EASILY in the Ranches....

I was told one cheque.. Maybe two... I got 4...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 09, 2006
Yes sometimes...but not this one for sure.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2006
audreygaur wrote:Yes sometimes...but not this one for sure.

Why?

Not trying to be difficult but it annoys me how some landlords expect people do dilly dally up 145 bones in one shot....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
A lot of companies will just issue one cheque for their employees housing allowance Liban.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:A lot of companies will just issue one cheque for their employees housing allowance Liban.

Yes but alot of people do not get housing allowances....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2006
I agree, but why bother? Just keep "audreygaur" waiting for the right person. In a matter of fact if she (or other landlords) does the right maths, it's much more beneficial for her to rent ASAP instead of waiting & loosing money.
I just can't get it...why don't most of the landlords think it this way:

Better prices offered + more check = quickly renting = more money on the long run!!
EASY...huh!!
alkhwaea
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2006
alkhwaea wrote:I agree, but why bother? Just keep "audreygaur" waiting for the right person. In a matter of fact if she (or other landlords) does the right maths, it's much more beneficial for her to rent ASAP instead of waiting & loosing money.

Better prices offered + more check = quickly renting = more money on the long run!!
EASY...huh!!

Perhaps landlords don't want people to move out before the year is up and therefore not pay further rent. They want a 1 year lease with 1 cheque so that if the renters move out it is their loss - they'll need to pay double rent until the other lease expires.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 11, 2006
alkhwaea wrote:I agree, but why bother? Just keep "audreygaur" waiting for the right person. In a matter of fact if she (or other landlords) does the right maths, it's much more beneficial for her to rent ASAP instead of waiting & loosing money.

EASY...huh!!

bingo...where i live...seen at least 5 to 7 villas going empty for about 4 months now...our neighbour...i called him out of curiosity...had the gall to ask for 110 k per year for a 2 bedroom...i got mine for less than 70 now going for 85...you know...really do the math...4 months sitting empty...36 thousand in loss...whats the point... :scratch: ...and its still empty....no one biting :twisted:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 12, 2006
Makes full sense friends - for my property in the Springs I accepted 3 cheques - the more important thing was not to leave it empty for a day. This is not my property. I have very recently taken up a job as a leasing agent - this tenant has a liquidity issue so he needs one cheque. But yes - if it sits empty I am sure he would rather get something than wait indefinitely.

I am relatively new in this in field - but have this feeling that the peak with rents has been reached. :D
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
i agree with you Audrey
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2006
The peak has been reached and not a minute too late :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
If Arnie says peak has been reached - then peak has been reached ...although probably not the best thing for me with the recent career change (!!!) I think holistically its great for most of us.

:occasion7:
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 14, 2006
The peak has been reached??

What makes you guys say that?? Do you think prices will come down or remain at current levels??
Is this anything to do with new properties being completed and coming onto the market??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 14, 2006
the_zooter wrote:The peak has been reached??

What makes you guys say that?? Do you think prices will come down or remain at current levels??
Is this anything to do with new properties being completed and coming onto the market??

I'm banking on rents coming down over the next couple months and yes i believe it is because an increase in supply. Right now there are not enough places for the people that are here that is starting to become rectified.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai