International City Residential Community

Topic locked
International City Residential community Jul 08, 2007

Hello,
Just thought of forming a residential community in the International City, where the residents can interact online or may be offline.
Well all the residents are most welcome

All the best

Jesdeep
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 08, 2007
yes, that would be good to get everyone from I.C. to communicate through here.I have a studio in "persia" but although my keys have been handed over I have not been able to go over yet. My apartment has ctually been rented ourt for a month but is vacant again. Hopefully I can get over soon. I would like to stay in it myself for a few days while there on holiday, but there is not much call for short term rentals, only long term at the moment. It is going to be lying empty quite often though, so don't knoe whether just to rent it out for maybe a year until there is more of the surrounding area finished. Anyone else got an apartment in Persia, especially in N1?
maryjo
Dubai Forum User

Jul 09, 2007
in my opinion its best to rent it out on a yearly basis, if you need any help do let me know
Jesdeep
Dubai Forum Guest

International City Jul 11, 2007
Hi All,

I was wondering if any other purchaser is having trouble with hidden fees and late delivery of their property. I bought in Spain and now it's nearly a year late in handing over the keys and they've introduced a unit registration fee.
HowardH
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 18, 2007
I have a place at IC. Hidden fees are a given. Although some greedy building owners add their own "administrative" fees, there are many, including mine, who don't charge a dime over what Nakheel wants.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai