Golden Sands

Topic locked
Golden Sands Sep 10, 2009
I make my first visit to Dubai in November with the son and daughter of my friends and we are booked into 2 studios at Golden Sands. Does anybody know if any one building in the complex is better than others or if they are all the same ? Also, any suggestions on airport transfers....I want to book everything in advance and avoid messing around looking for taxis which are always overpriced at airports. Thanks.

travelfan
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 12, 2009
I used to stay in Golden Sands 6 but it was some time ago and it was quite comfortable back then.
They had a nice swimming pool on the roof.
I didn't like the gym in the basement. The air was not fresh there.

But it was 5 years ago... so things have probably changed.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Sep 16, 2009
hi
for the short time or for the long time in both type of the stays in the heart of bur dubai the goldensands hotel with serviced apartments having the latest and modern style of the and upgraded living standers
arak
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Golden Sands Jun 01, 2010
At Golden Sands, you can get the long-term residency at cheap rates. One, two, three, and four rooms' are available at Golden Sands with the furnished and large rooms and kitchens, home appliances. You can also rent the unfurnished rooms. These unfurnished rooms can be rented on pricing inclusive of utilities where the rent directly paid to the Dubai electricity and water authority.

You can also get the luxury and studios rooms but you should be corporate entity or having the UAE residency visa. In the luxury apartments, you can get the access to the fitness center, swimming pool, squash court and children play area.

Restaurant banquettes || Restaurant booths
niliven
BANNED

Re: Golden Sands Jun 02, 2010
If you are talking about Golden Sands in Bur Dubai, it's quite the red hot district. Very international, open 24/7 and home delivery is quick and easy.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai