Anyone Need A Flatmate?

Topic locked
Anyone need a flatmate? Jun 28, 2006
Hi,

I arrived in Dubai today and i'm crashing temporarily with someone I met through DFM. However, I need to find a more permanent (6+ months) room in a flat/villa-share fairly quickly.

Me, I'm aged 32 and from Oxford in the UK. I'm in Dubai to oversee the establishing of a regional office for my company. I'm old(er) enough to be domesticated and responsible but young enough to be easy going, sociable and up for partying and anything else that's going on. I'm non-smoking but not fussed if others have the habit. It doesn't really matter where I live or who with, although somewhere towards DIC/DMC and European's would be preferred. I'm on a reasonable salary and don't have a specific budget.. but equally i'm not on an everything-paid ex-pat posting so there's not a bottomless pit of cash. In the region of AED 3,500/month+bills share is probably a sensible number. I'm also open to the idea of hooking up with someone else in a simliar position to rent somewhere. The only major restriction I have is that until the company is created at DIC (another 4-5 months) I don't have a residents visa (i'm on 60 day tourist stamps) and so can't be a named person on any rental agreements. Financial gurantees can be given by my company and several local business partners if required.

I'll be at the DFM bash tomorrow night if anyone has any leads or suggestions!

WHY* ???

SDB (aka Christian)

*What Have You? (it's an english newspaper acronym)

shinydiscoballs
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai