Accomodation Wanted Somewhere Near Bur Dubai Ish

Topic locked
Accomodation Wanted somewhere near Bur Dubai ish Oct 15, 2005
Hi

I am a young :shock: 41 yr old Professional guy, from the UK, looking for a room or small apartment to rent until August 2006, ideally conveniently situated for my work in Bur Dubai. I am moving to Dubai wef 29th October but my dear employer is putting me up in a hotel for a couple of weeks.

I am very tidy around the house, clean, smart, polite, reliable and dam good at diy and any other jobs needing doing. I really don't mind mucking in and doing more than my fair share.

I am very easy to get on with, cheeky sense of humour and will do anything for anyone, providing it's legal of course!

Price is not really an issue but don't want to go mad as I will be looking for a bigger place, 3 bed plus, come August next year.

If I sound like the sort of person your looking for then please get in touch. I am more than happy to be thoroughly vetted before you make a decision as there are no major skeletons in my cupboard.

I have just had a full medical and apparently I am fit and healthy with no nasty diseases which is abit of useless information but a nice to know thing I guess for any prospective Landlords :D

Thanks in anticipation

Simon

asuperfriendyaviator
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 18, 2005
asuperfriendyaviator,

so who do you fly for...im in similar biz..
send me a pm cheers.
Left Wing
Dubai Forum Guest

1-br furnished in Bur Dubai Oct 24, 2005
AED5,200 per month payable quarterly. Deposit AED2,000

Spacious apartment/central A/C. Furnished + phone line + parking. Water and electricity is seperate.

Please let me know if interested. No comission. We are moving out of the apartment and intend to re-possess it by November 2006. So it seems our requirements with dates fit well.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai