Zionist Jews - Godfathers Of Terrorism

Topic locked
Zionist Jews - Godfathers of Terrorism Feb 17, 2009
Zionist Jews - Godfathers of Terrorism

WRITTEN BY WWW.DAILY.PK

THURSDAY, 22 JANUARY 2009 18:52

Palestine, the land of Palestinians, is located in the heart of the Middle East and Jerusalem where Masjid Al Aqsa, Islam's first Qibla is located, has been its capital since time immemorial. At the turn of last century Palestine was a province of Turkey's Ottoman Empire. It was a place where violence was unknown and one seldom heard people speak loud leave alone using a bad .Violence raised its ugly head in all its fury, with the advent of Jewish migrants to set up under the combined conspiracy of Jews and European colonial powers a Jewish racist state in Palestine to destabilise the Muslim Middle East.

Turkey was defeated during World War 1 and Palestine was brought under the British Mandatory Authority. The Arab rulers, including the Saudis, sided with Britain during the war on a promise that Palestine would be given freedom after the war. However, instead of freedom Britain helped the Zionist Jews to drive out the Palestinians from their lands and homes and set up a separate state for migrant Jews.

Under this conspiracy, actively implemented by the British Mandatory Authority, Jews who had not even seen the place were brought in from Russia, Middle East and other areas to Palestine where even around 1990 about 95 percent of the population were Palestinian Arabs who owned ninety percent of the land.

The Palestinians were alarmed and worried at the rapidly growing numbers of violence-prone migrant Jews who started provoking them. For example, while the peaceful Muslims in Jerusalem were celebrating the Prophet Muhammad's ( PBUH) birthday on 16 August 1929, the Jewish migrants hoisted the flag of the Star of David on the Wailing Wall and roused communal hostility against the Muslims by provocative slogans. This led to armed confrontation resulting in the arrest and the execution of many Palestinians in what was later called the "Tuesday of Blood".

The British Mandatory Authority trained migrant Jewish youths in warfare skills and provided them with sophisticated arms ,tanks and planes while Arab homes and even mosques were searched for arms;
Arabs who had penknives with them were arrested like criminals and punished. The British hanged Arabs who dared to oppose the arrival of Jewish immigrants on the lampposts of Jerusalem as a means of crushing the protest. Therefore, the British crime against the Muslims did not start with Tony Blair's partnership in George Bush's crusade against Islam and Muslims under the guise of war on terror.

In the midst of this calamity, migrant Jews established terrorist brigades such as Hagana, Stern and Irgun under the leadership of Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir. Later these Jewish terror gangs embarked upon a bloody campaign of manslaughter to terrorise the Palestinians, drive them out from their homes and grab their lands while the powerful and well-organised international Zionist propaganda machine deceived the world by justifying these crimes as they are now doing to camouflage their barbarity in Gaza. Thus began organised Jewish violence that still reeks with the blood and butchery of the innocent hapless victims of the region.

On 22, July 1946, Menachem Begin and his gangs planted bombs in the basement of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91- 25 Britons,41 Arabs and 17 Jews. While echoes of this explosion were still being heard, there began a wave of violence which ruthlessly devastated the region from which it has not been able to recover to date.

It was this same Menachem Begin,"Godfather of terrorism", who was later accepted by the champions of human rights in the West as the respectable Prime Minister of Israel and was even awarded the coveted Nobel Prize for Peace.His partner in crime against Palestinians Yitzhak Shamir who led the Jewish terrorist group Stern too became the Israeli Prime Minister.He proudly recalled later his notorious killings in Jerusalem to drive Palestinians out to establish the Zionist State of Israel.

These Zionists committed a series of reprehensible massacres against the Palestinian Arabs who were forced into exile by the millions.The US supplied, as it does even today at the cost of American taxpayers,the Israeli Zionist terror gangs with weapons and other means of destruction such as a huge quantity of TNT that was shipped to Tel Aviv.The Zionist terrorists, using a British police vehicle, exploded a barrel of TNT among a crowd of Arabs at the Hebron Gate Market place in Jerusalem killing twenty Arabs and wounding seventy others.

Designed to destroy the Palestinian resistance, Menachem Begin went on a murderous rampage and within a week butchered hundreds of innocent Palestinian men, women and children 100 in the derailment of Haifa Cairo express and 254 in Deir Yassin, a village a few miles off Jerusalem.The Deir Yassin massacre has been one of the most barbarous crimes ever committed against humanity and could be coupled with the infamous "My Lai massacre in Vietnam".

After dropping seven bombs on this small Arab village of Deir Yassin of 775 people Begin gunned or bayoneted 254 of its unarmed men, women and children of all ages including ninety-year- old Hajj Ismail Attich and the eighteen-month-old baby Mohammed who was butchered on the bosom of his mother. The mutilated bodies of the victims were thrown into a well in the village. Of the 254 victims were 22 pregnant mothers, a woman teacher by the name of Hayat Balabse who wore a Red Cross badge and was tending the wounded when she was butchered, a blind man, Mohammed Khalil Mustafa, and his wife, Latifa Mustafa, who was trying to lead him to safety when the attackers slaughtered both. The women, girls and the children who survived the holocaust were rounded up at dawn by Menachem Begin and his gangs and then loaded into Lorries to Jerusalem where they were paraded through the Jewish streets, jeered and spat upon. Menachem Begin pronounced this wholesale murder a "victory" and boasted about his crime as a memorable day in Jewish history.

Panic overwhelmed the Palestinians who began to flee in terror even before they clashed with Jewish forces. Haganah carried out merciless attacks on other fronts. All the Jewish forces proceeded to advance through Haifa like a hot knife through butter. The Arabs, unarmed and unorganised, fled in panic shouting "Deir Yassin".

Commenting on this massacre, renowned historian Arnold Toynbee said in his book "A Study of History": "The evil deeds committed by the Zionist Jews against the Palestinian Arabs that were comparable to crimes committed against the Jews by the Nazis, were the massacre of men, women and children at Deir Yassin which precipitated a flight of the Arab population in large numbers from districts within range of the Jewish armed forces, and the subsequent expulsion of the Arab population from districts conquered by the Jewish forces between 15 May 1948 and end of the year. The blood at Deir Yassin was on the head of the Irgun; the expulsion of Palestinians after 15 May 1948 was on the head of all Israelis."

According to Moshe Menuhin, the real war "fait accompli" was precipitated at Deir Yassin by Menachem Begin and his terror gangs on April 9, 1948 massacre, panic and the exile of the Arabs.
The irony is that Begin was not even a Palestinian. He fled his native Poland to the Soviet Union where he was sentenced in 1940 to a Siberian labour camp for his Zionist activities. Released a year later, he joined the Allied war efforts when Begin's Polish army in exile unit was sent to Palestine under British Mandate, in 1942. He abandoned the army uniform in late 1943 and launched a war of ambush and sabotage against the British Authorities in early 1944. The British, condemned Begin as a terrorist and put a price of 10,000 Sterling Pounds on his head for all his crimes.

In the same cold-blooded vein Irgun, Stern and Haganah terror gangs massacred people in a number of other villages. On 14 April 1948 all the people including those from the village of Nasiruddin, except forty fortunate ones who managed to escape, were butchered to death by the bestial, blood-lust Irgun-Stern gangs.On 2 May 1948, carnage on the people was committed in the area of Mazraat El Khoury, overlooking Tiberias by Haganah gangs.
The bodies of many slain women and children were mutilated and a number of old people were beheaded and their limbs cut off. Young people were roasted alive when the Haganah locked them inside a house and set it on fire before the few surviving old people were finally set free by the Haganah .They advised Palestinians to tell their story to the Arab world and sarcastically asked the Arab states to come to their rescue. A mosque was blown up on 6 May, 1948 over the heads of villagers who were locked in by the Zionists at Al Zeitoon, Safad. The entire population of Beit Drass in Gaza was wiped out on 13 May 1948 in another savage attack by the Zionists similar to Deir Yassin massacre. There the pregnant women were bayoneted in the womb; bodies of others atrociously mutilated and all the houses in the villages were finally dynamited. This illustrates the Zionists' bestial and brutal inhumanity to its best.

Menachem Begin admitted the heroic resistance of the Palestinians in Jaffa as the Zionists paid dearly losing considerable lives before they took over Jaffa. In his book Revolt Menachem Begin said that it was the attacks on Arab towns and villages that caused panic among the Arabs who had to abandon their homes and lands and started fleeing into neighbouring countries as refugees. Some Palestinian Arabs left out of fear while others were either expelled or forced to leave due to oppression or after their homes were destroyed. Palestinian refugees, in many instances, were physically expelled from their homes and villages.

The Zionists also caused the exodus of Arabs from Palestine, through loudspeakers installed in armoured cars, and sarcastically asserted that the road to Amman was open. Another method used was the mass destruction of their homes and villages. For example, two residential quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem, Magharbeh and Saadiyahs, were razed to the ground to establish a parking ground in front of the Wailing Wall.

Since then the Palestinians, driven out of their homes and lands, have been suffering in the refugee camps for more than seventy years. Tired mothers and hungry and sick children still hope in vain that the UN would settle their problems and let them return to their homes again. They still have the keys to their houses and the deeds to their lands now occupied by immigrant Jews. About a quarter million Palestinian Arabs took refuge in neighbouring countries. Visiting a refugee camp more than fifty years later, in 1990, the former British Foreign Secretary Waldergrave described the conditions there as appalling thanks to his country.

In the midst of the Zionist violence and the Palestinian bloodbath, the state of Israel was proclaimed on 14 May, 1948 over a much larger part of the country than that was allotted to the Zionists even by the UN Partition Resolution. What actually emerged as the Jewish State was anything but the "state" planned for under the partition plan. It was the upshot of brute force created in violation of the principles of the UN Charter, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the very resolution under which the Israelis now claim sovereignty. Minutes after the proclamation of the Zionist state, recognition came from the White House in the USA followed by the Soviet Union, which played a crucial role in the creation of the Zionist state.

Lengthy Article Continued : Link

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 17, 2009
Who are these Khazarian Ashkenazi Fake Jews

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.
The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.
However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.

Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 24, 2009
i loved Hitler for one thing...

killing those pigs
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
naruto wrote:i loved Hitler for one thing...

killing those pigs
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 24, 2009

killing those pigs

it's very pity that u can only think of that.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:

killing those pigs

why gafoogk ? I agree with him. Hitler said I could've killed all of them but I left a small number for the world to know why I did what I did to them..

the world could've been better without them I would say.. no Hammas no hezballah no war no religious conflicts no threats to the Arab world that made them speed up any major missiles programs, it would've been a more flowery world :wink:

I would say kill the pigs too
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 25, 2009
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

killing those pigs

why gafoogk ? I agree with him. Hitler said I could've killed all of them but I left a small number for the world to know why I did what I did to them..

the world could've been better without them I would say.. no Hammas no hezballah no war no religious conflicts no threats to the Arab world that made them speed up any major missiles programs, it would've been a more flowery world :wink:

there are many other ways to be offensive than killing. i agree that offense is the only solution against countries like israel.

when we hear 100s or 1000s killed, it's just news for us. we really don't understand the depth of such facts, the pain of one who lost their loved ones, dependent. when we saw children being killed by israel, have u thought of losing your own loved ones ?!! i couldn't even think so. feel the pain of those who lost their children. it's the same case for an common israeli person who wakes up in the morning, goes for job and while returning the person is happy to see smiling faces of his/her loved ones.

it is the political gain, power hunger, economical boost, etc. and propaganda as a part of such actions, which makes countries like israel, US kill millions of innocents. that's the exact points where arab countries together has to hit. i believe it can easily be done with immediate effect if and only if arab countries unite.

public in countries like israel, us are just puppets in the hands of their government whose actions are made deliberately to be seen like fighting against 'muslim' terrorism, etc. the worst part is that these countries plot creating excuses to hit and arabs, sadly, fall in their traps.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

killing those pigs

there are many other ways to be offensive than killing. i agree that offense is the only solution against countries like israel.

when we hear 100s or 1000s killed, it's just news for us. we really don't understand the depth of such facts, the pain of one who lost their loved ones, dependent. when we saw children being killed by israel, have u thought of losing your own loved ones ?!! i couldn't even think so. feel the pain of those who lost their children. it's the same case for an common israeli person who wakes up in the morning, goes for job and while returning the person is happy to see smiling faces of his/her loved ones.

it is the political gain, power hunger, economical boost, etc. and propaganda as a part of such actions, which makes countries like israel, US kill millions of innocents. that's the exact points where arab countries together has to hit. i believe it can easily be done with immediate effect if and only if arab countries unite.

public in countries like israel, us are just puppets in the hands of their government whose actions are made deliberately to be seen like fighting against 'muslim' terrorism, etc. the worst part is that these countries plot creating excuses to hit and arabs, sadly, fall in their traps.

got to agree with gafoor. instead of killing every jew we can find we all muslims should unite. not sure whether it is possible who knows maybe in 10 to 20 years.

but we have to unite politically and financially. the muslims need their own NATO. imagine if there is an attack on one islamic country it is seen as a attack on all muslims.

2ndly we need to control the amount of oil going to the west. just like USA has embargos placed on iran and sudan and libya, muslims should be doing that to USA.

we all are too dependant on america. the credit crunch shows it.

but the problem is we wont be able to achieve any of this because of our leaders who are in american pockets. those who do stand against AMERICA are killed or have an embargo placed against them.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2009
well, i believe unity should be based on geographical area regardless of any other union out there formed based on whatever. once arab countries united together with many other factors like better eduction & researches, increasing degree of confidence among arabs, etc., arab union will be the richest and strongest in no time.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 10, 2009

killing those pigs

your are a really sad person and a retard.
These people were gods chosen ones
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 10, 2009
Good nick for "Dubai politic" though.
:D :D :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 11, 2009
crusader 1 wrote:

killing those pigs

Gods chosen ones..are you serious!!! those ppl are famous for killing most of god massengers and prophits..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 11, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

killing those pigs

Gafoorgk, I couldn’t agree more my friend
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

killing those pigs

got to agree with gafoor. instead of killing every jew we can find we all muslims should unite. not sure whether it is possible who knows maybe in 10 to 20 years.

but we have to unite politically and financially. the muslims need their own NATO. imagine if there is an attack on one islamic country it is seen as a attack on all muslims.

2ndly we need to control the amount of oil going to the west. just like USA has embargos placed on iran and sudan and libya, muslims should be doing that to USA.

we all are too dependant on america. the credit crunch shows it.

but the problem is we wont be able to achieve any of this because of our leaders who are in american pockets. those who do stand against AMERICA are killed or have an embargo placed against them.

Rudeboy, very good thought my friend , and very true what you said
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2009
crusader 1 wrote:

killing those pigs

Heheheheheh, your short-sighted and stupidity are blinding you to see things as they are. It is a waste of time to try to convince a moron with a thick head who can’t distinguish right from wrong - once a moron always will be a moron no matter what.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2009
Humbleman wrote: It is a waste of time to try to convince a moron with a thick head.

Then don´t, nobody is forcing you, right?

Love and peace!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2009
hey british arab, just read your topic headline to conclude - second biggest copy paste crap!
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2009
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Humbleman wrote: It is a waste of time to try to convince a moron with a thick head.

Then don´t, nobody is forcing you, right?

Love and peace!

Yeah buddy, love and peace are for those who desire it and seek it, not for those murderous pigs who have been killing infant Palestinians, women, civilians, and illegally occupying their lands and imprisoned them for no reason.

Despite the constant demands of the international and human right groups to Israel asking her to lefts its inhumane blockades over Gaza, Israel has rubbished their demands as usual and has maintains full blockades from the sea, air and land, disregarding the sufferings and pains of the Palestinian women, kids and elderly.

85% of Jews who supported the killing of the Gaza people are nothing but pigs, they are emotionless and apathetic when it comes to other peoples’ pains and suffering. They’ve instigated and provoked hatred amongst the European nations and thereafter the death of so many Europeans people who had done nothing wrong. So let’s face it, those Jewish leaders and those 85% of Jews who think killing others is legitimate as long as its serve their own interests, are nothing but blood-sucker and parasites, they’ve been living on the back of others since anyone can remember.

Let’s see facts as they are, they aren’t interested in peace at all, they’ve been trying so hard to bring the world into another war yet again, we’ve seen it through their criminal wars against the Palestinians and Lebanon etc. They knew exactly what true peace requires, but they’ve been beating around the bush so they could maintains the status quo, stirring up problems and cause fractions between countries - because that’s what they lives for, leeches can’t live unless they suck the blood of others.

They’ve manipulated the US to invade Iraq in the hope that they’d somehow have control over Iran and the Middle East. They miserably failed, but as usual, the people who paid the price for their failure and selfishness were non-Jew, : American families whom have lost their husbands, wives, sons, daughters, dads, moms etc, not to mention, the hundred of thousands of Iraq lives that have been lost too.

They revel in the misery of others. Just look at how they’ve been controlling the diamond supply. They’ve been maintaining ruthless hegemony and monopoly over its supply, which has created hatred and greed across African countries and thereafter, tribal wars and cleansing which so far has caused the death of so many lives.

Peace and love are to those who genuinely seek it and desire it. :)
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 20, 2009
Humbleman, don´t worry, you have already been exposed as a true antisemite (in the anti-judaic way) by saying "They are the caused of every major wars/troubles in the world" in a previous thread.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2009
If speaking the truth is considered as anti-Semitic, then be it. Look, I’ve got nothing against any decent Jewish person, but love and respect. My dear close friend is 100% Jew.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 20, 2009
Speaking only negative truth for one side and only positive one for another side of a conflict is a propaganda. It has nothing in common with love and peace....
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk